Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

Re: I Love ACOT and Here's Why:
 You are right - I recently got an email from Addicted to Scrapbooking comparing their website prices to others.  Problem is I couldn't find anything very easily - - and they didn't have full sets of pages, etc. 

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I love ACOT
Bibi

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sherry wrote: I have shopped on several other on-line sites and they do not compare to ACOT.  At ACOT, you find just the "new" arrival stuff easily- everywhere else- have to go by company and it takes forever.  At ACOT, you can easily get free shipping and they have monthly promo codes plus you earn points with every purchase- that doesn't happen anywhere else.  Free shipping, maybe, but not the other goodies.  At ACOT it is so easy & quick to add things to your shopping cart.  Just click "add" and it's there, no changing of screens and going back & forth.  It takes f o r e v e r to buy stuff at other on-line sites.  My ACOT products arrive neatly packaged, protected, never damaged.  Quick shipping too.  All in all, ACOT is the on-line store to shop from.  Oh, and I'm not being paid for this endorsement- I was just checking around on another site yesterday and perplexed by the difficult of actually shopping there, so I didn't.  All in all, ACOT is the on-line store to shop at.  One "other" site is now advertising they will match or beat ACOT's prices- well- they aren't including the stuff like promo codes, points etc.  I haven't found any place that beats the prices at ACOT on most items.
Ditto....love them!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I feel like ACOT has provided us with a safe and secure shopping experience.  Not only that, they are super fast in getting the order shipped.  I've always been pleased with the service ACOT has provided.  I also like it when they send an email letting you know when an on order item is back in stock.  I love how you can shop by company, theme, catagory, artist, or color.  With those options, what you want is easy to find.  Of course the points thing is icing on the cupcake.  Kudos to ACOT for doing a super job with excellent customer service. 
Image ImageImage

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

AlwaysHappy wrote: I feel like ACOT has provided us with a safe and secure shopping experience.  Not only that, they are super fast in getting the order shipped.  I've always been pleased with the service ACOT has provided.  I also like it when they send an email letting you know when an on order item is back in stock.  I love how you can shop by company, theme, catagory, artist, or color.  With those options, what you want is easy to find.  Of course the points thing is icing on the cupcake.  Kudos to ACOT for doing a super job with excellent customer service. 
I'm quoting myself LOL...  PS:  If you are interested in a product ACOT doesn't carry, all you have to do is go to the product request thread and let ACOT work their magic.  That's what I did when I had to have the new Tim Holtz Design Ruler.  They ordered a supply and made them available to all of us who thought we couldn't live without one.  LOL
Image ImageImage

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

:inlove: :inlove:   i love it here too for all the reasons mentioned.. I've only placed one online order but I was really happy with it and I like that I can pick it up locally if I'm in the vicinity. I only live about 20 minutes away.. :) :)  i like the new product section and love looking through all the new stuff.. so much easier here than anywhere else..

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love the SUPER, TOP NOTCH customer service!! I can place an order at 10 pm and pick it up the next day on my lunch hour! There is seriously no reason for me to shop anywhere else!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I love that I can shop at home and pick it up the next day.  Makes it very stress free.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Grandma Flowers wrote: I love that I can shop at home and pick it up the next day.  Makes it very stress free.

If i lived that close they have to beat me away! the only time i buy from lss is when i have to have cardstock for posters for the kids, i really need to just order a bunch of red black and white and be done with it because my lss charges .85 a sheet

twoby2

Cherry Tart

Having just joined ACOT a couple of weeks ago, I haven't yet bought anything but like has already been said, this is a very easy site to navigate and find what you're looking for.  I'm hoping to get a chance to submit an order very, very soon.

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

AlwaysHappy wrote:
AlwaysHappy wrote: I feel like ACOT has provided us with a safe and secure shopping experience.  Not only that, they are super fast in getting the order shipped.  I've always been pleased with the service ACOT has provided.  I also like it when they send an email letting you know when an on order item is back in stock.  I love how you can shop by company, theme, catagory, artist, or color.  With those options, what you want is easy to find.  Of course the points thing is icing on the cupcake.  Kudos to ACOT for doing a super job with excellent customer service. 
I'm quoting myself LOL...  PS:  If you are interested in a product ACOT doesn't carry, all you have to do is go to the product request thread and let ACOT work their magic.  That's what I did when I had to have the new Tim Holtz Design Ruler.  They ordered a supply and made them available to all of us who thought we couldn't live without one.  LOL
Thanks for the Tip... Im going over there right now see if they would consider ordering the ATG adhesive!!! (im sure im not the only one that uses an atg)

scrappincass1

Cherry Blossom

This is pretty much the ONLY on-line site that I buy scrapping stuff from.  I LOVE their selection, and the other little perks they offer as well.  They always have the latest and best stuff!!!   It's my fave site for scrappy goodness! :bluelol:
Chocolate.......who needs a reason?!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

jiffy wrote: I've not yet purchased anything here at ACOT, but from all the comments I have noticed; think I'm going to have to give it a try!
You won't be disappointed!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

This is a fabulous place to shop.  I almost always find what I want for the price that I want it.
ImageImageImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Yup - that's righty - o! Love looking for cherries while I'm shopping, too!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

I have to admit . . . I've compared prices, basically on the iCube. Well, for all the "extra" stuff they offer, points, free ship, 40% off etc.  I couldn't find another on-line store to shop from.  Come on we've all done it, compared prices.  In this day and time, who doesn't.  But ACOT won me, now if they would only get my Kokuyo, permanent dot n' roller adhesives  It would be so awesome!!!

My fav, I love the cherry hunting, egg hunting, reindeer hunting, four leaf clover hunter, well you get the idea.  My DS love the egg hunt.  He asked me the other day when were "they" gonna start that.  I told him next friday probably.  Look I'm getting my kids shopping on ACOT.  LOL  I haven't bought anything Scrappy on any other web.  What gets me is that "other" website actually said "ACOT"?  That is so funny!
ImageImageImageImage

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

I love ACOT...for the easy shopping....the out of this world crops :-D and the message board and the customer service dept. rate a 10
Charlotte

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wow, you have all made such excellent points I can't think of anything else besides...THANK YOU ACOT!
Have a blessed day!

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

This is the only online store that I buy from except for my ATG supplies now.  I do shop the LSS too because in this economy, I don't want to lose that.  ACOT as everyone has mentioned has an easy site to shop at and I too, love that you can shop just new stuff or by company, category, theme, etc, etc.  I like picking cherries along the way, getting points for coins that I may be lucky to find, points for my order that I can later use on another order and a message board full of great people, a gallery full of inspiration - love all it.  Thank you ACOT!
Pam ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee