LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What brand of Kotex do you buy?
 Whatever is on sale. I actually don't go through them as often as I used to!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

None!  Yeah!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

lpap0807

Sweet Cherry Pie

Don't need it anymore!
Have a blessed day!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

This is a SILLY thread.  I shoulda known it was Flappy who started it.

But my first thought before I even opened it was "Huh?  Kotex IS a brand.."

NEway..if anyone truly cares...I do use Kotex and Always and Carefree.  There are different things each make that I like.  ;)

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

Tampax Pearl - love it!!! I call them "inserts"....funny story. I was in ROTC in high school and was on the physical fitness team. We would go to competitions which involved camping out all weekend instead of staying at hotels. Aunt Flo was visiting all us girls that weekend too...ugh. So right before one competition (a 7 mile run with the 100 log on your shoulders) I asked my SgtMaj if HE could hold my tampon in his pocket for me - mud was anticipated. He threw it at me and said "I'm not holding your insert!!!" It was so funny, but of couse he held it for me, us girls had him wrapped around our little finger.
Semper Fi

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

KBeachy wrote: Tampax Pearl - love it!!! I call them "inserts"....funny story. I was in ROTC in high school and was on the physical fitness team. We would go to competitions which involved camping out all weekend instead of staying at hotels. Aunt Flo was visiting all us girls that weekend too...ugh. So right before one competition (a 7 mile run with the 100 log on your shoulders) I asked my SgtMaj if HE could hold my tampon in his pocket for me - mud was anticipated. He threw it at me and said "I'm not holding your insert!!!" It was so funny, but of couse he held it for me, us girls had him wrapped around our little finger.
O.......M.........G........  This is the best story EVER!  I'm going to start calling them inserts now! 
Leslie

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

We always called them plugs. LOL

Me no havey the icky visitor and after this summer will never have to wonder if it's coming back! :-D

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

lilkoala3 wrote:Isn't Kotex a brand?  Is "Kotex" the new "Kleenex" or "Band-aid?"  You know, those are brandnames that have come to label a whole line of products. 

Either way, I like Always because I want to have HAPPY PERIODS!  I mean, who wants to have a sad period?

OMG Leslie!  My screen name is AlwaysHappy.  Now when everyone looks at my screen name they will think of a happy period.  LOL 
Image ImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

KBeachy wrote: Tampax Pearl - love it!!! I call them "inserts"....funny story. I was in ROTC in high school and was on the physical fitness team. We would go to competitions which involved camping out all weekend instead of staying at hotels. Aunt Flo was visiting all us girls that weekend too...ugh. So right before one competition (a 7 mile run with the 100 log on your shoulders) I asked my SgtMaj if HE could hold my tampon in his pocket for me - mud was anticipated. He threw it at me and said "I'm not holding your insert!!!" It was so funny, but of couse he held it for me, us girls had him wrapped around our little finger.

That IS a hilarious story!  And I use Tampax Pearl, as well...I think I'm too old to need them as often as I do, but there ya go!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I mainly use CareFree lightdays pads, but on my one "heavy" day I use Kotex or Stayfree.  If I'm really heavy then I can use a slender tampax for a day.  But after the first day I can't wear them anymore.  (It's hard to believe I had kids, ain't it?!)

denisescrap

Cherry Blossom

always girl here......
kings1.gif" border="0" alt="LA kings Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

lilkoala3 wrote:
O.......M.........G........  This is the best story EVER!  I'm going to start calling them inserts now! 
Oh holy crap! That IS funny!!!!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Tampax pearl for me too.
ImageImage 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Nothing more for me!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee