LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

lol
 i remember waiting impatiently to get orders from acot...ok so it only took a couple days but it was a long couple of days none-the-less.  anywho, 1st the UPS guy walks up my driveway today (hot btw) and i'm like all excited and run down to get what i know is a book from barnes and noble to help with school.  totally geeked out.Then later this afternoon I opened the door and here sat another package with 2 more books in it, and while I was totally geeking out over my new treasures like a kid with a new toy, it made me think of how excited i'd be when I received a scrapbooking order and realized it's been a long...long....long...even longer time since i've actually placed an order online or bought anything in person.  Then it hits me....I MISS SCRAPBOOKING!!!!! GRADUATION IS ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY AND THEN THE STATE BOARDS!!!! omgosh, then maybe I can get a job and have a "normal" life again?  Oh I have the itch to scrapbook and man do i miss having free time.  I can't believe it's almost been 2 1/2 years already in school. holy cow. hold me ...i'm scared! lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: lol
 YAY Wendy!! I'm sure you've worked so hard for this!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

You'll do fine....and Congrats on all the hard work! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

that is too funny!!!  The time will go so fast.  Hold on!

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

TheFiberLady wrote: i remember waiting impatiently to get orders from acot...ok so it only took a couple days but it was a long couple of days none-the-less.  anywho, 1st the UPS guy walks up my driveway today (hot btw) and i'm like all excited and run down to get what i know is a book from barnes and noble to help with school.  totally geeked out.Then later this afternoon I opened the door and here sat another package with 2 more books in it, and while I was totally geeking out over my new treasures like a kid with a new toy, it made me think of how excited i'd be when I received a scrapbooking order and realized it's been a long...long....long...even longer time since i've actually placed an order online or bought anything in person.  Then it hits me....I MISS SCRAPBOOKING!!!!! GRADUATION IS ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY AND THEN THE STATE BOARDS!!!! omgosh, then maybe I can get a job and have a "normal" life again?  Oh I have the itch to scrapbook and man do i miss having free time.  I can't believe it's almost been 2 1/2 years already in school. holy cow. hold me ...i'm scared! lol

Way to go! You are such a high achiever!  You will make time to scrap once you settle in from Cloud 9- Congratultions, Graduate!
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Wow!  Only 6 weeks!!  Keep on a truckin and before you know it, you'll be scrappin again!!

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

Whoops - I didn't know you were supposed to scrap with what you bought!  I've bought in to the theory that the one with the most wins!

Deanna Kroll

Cherry Tart

OH I know how that feels as I just graduated in December and was SO happy to get done with school and back to scrapping. I will be taking my state boards in about 3 weeks.....what boards are you taking? I will be taking my RN boards. Good luck to you!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

You're almost there -- just hang on.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

my LPN boards...i couldn't find an RN spot open until 2010 lol.  but I have cleaned up all but 2 of my prerequisites for the RN plus all the sociology, developmental and psychology courses as well.  so i am good to go with core classes and clinicals lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

WOW Wendy...can't believe how long it's been! We miss you too!

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

You have to admit though that it will be so worth it once your finished!
ImageImageImageImage

Sonia2539

Cherry Tart

Good luck and stay focused!!!! Scrapbooking will b there when u r done and u will appreciate the time more!!!

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Six more weeks - wow!  Hang in there - you will be glad that you did.  Nursing is a great profession, it is one area where there are still jobs available, although not in every town.

Deanna - good luck with your RN boards too!
Pam ImageImage

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Hi Wendy! Long time, no see.

Congrats on almost finishing your schooling........for now!

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

you ahve been working really hard --and it will all pay off very soon!

MelissaM

Cherry Bing

Hi Wendy!  So glad to hear school is almost over for you!  Congrats!  If it makes you feel any better I've scrapped very little in the last year and just placed my first order in a long time!
Melissa
formally known as mkyanne

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Yeah for you Wendy!  I bet those 6 weeks fly by!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

YAY!  You're almost there
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

handerful

Cherry Cropper

How exciting and scary at the same time to see a goal come to an end!  Congrats!  Best wishes on the new beginning and new chapter!
Image Image
RACHEL

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee