LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

What have you done nice for yourself lately?
 They say charity begins at home.  I am a firm believer that if you take good care of you and treat yourself like you would a best friend, you are able to function better in a multitude of ways.  (take my word for it, it works !)
So, what have you done nice for you lately?

I indulged in a small shopping fest at a vintage on-line store and bought myself solar lights I had been wanting for eons to line my walk way to the lower lawn.  And you?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What have you done nice for yourself lately?
 I bought myself tons of baby scrapbook papers and supplies in the anticipation of becoming a grandmother! My daughter wants me to make her a book, too. I will let her do all her journaling  and the actual placement of photos but wil have fun creating the page layouts.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I went shopping too!  For some scrappy stuff!  Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone!!! ;)

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I actually went and bought myself a tanning package and started tanning on Monday. This is a real treat for me, I'm usually white as a ghost all year round.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

I treat myself to a double chocolate chip frappicino with whip cream from Starbucks.  Yummy.

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Nothing really. I think I need to though. I need to get outta this funk.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Bought scrapbook stuff of course!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Went shopping last week and bought myself a new scarf, a cute blouse and some cute shoes. I'm gonna get a new flat iron this week.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Kiber

Cherry Tart

I stayed in bed in my pj's this morning until early afternoon reading a book while my kids destroyed the downstairs :bluelol:

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Nothing but I plan on it REAL SOON! I do believe that when you take care of yourself you take care of everyone else better so....I guess I better get started!

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Flapdoodle wrote: Went shopping last week and bought myself a new scarf, a cute blouse and some cute shoes. I'm gonna get a new flat iron this week.
What kind of flat iron? I just got a CHI last month and LOVE it! :)

I bought myself a laptop a few weeks ago, so that's my nice thing for me for awhile. :)

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Saturday I went got a haircut and my face debushed.  (eyebrows & moo stash waxed)
ImageImageImageImage

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I spent most of the day in my scrappy room.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

i'm ordering for ACOT tomorrow morning :-)
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

I splurged here - I used all of my points and went on a major shopping spree!
ImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

While I was at work for 51 hours straight, I started about 11 los.  I just can not carry everything with me so I left the embellishments at home.  Just paper, pics, a few stickers, alphas.  I did not get anything finished, but it is a start.
Bibi

Janell

Cherry Cola

I bought myself the Twilight DVD!!!! :-D
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I allowed myself some time to relax and scrap the last few evenings.....usually everything else takes priority. 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Yesterday when we were suppose to get another dumping of the white stuff (I hate to even say "snow" anymore) and the roads were a disaster, I decided to stay home and work at home.  I have never done that before but I am now in a job where I can and so I decided to do that.  I did feel guilty though, ended up going today and the roads were probably worse than yesterday.  We received about 10 inches of the lovely stuff.

I also bought some new scrapbook paper at the LSS this weekend; that was nice for me but I am also trying to buy more there to help out and hopefully not lose our only scrapbook store in town.
Pam ImageImage

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Hang out here, read, and DH and I split a fat-free yogurt this evening.  About as good as it gets lately, but I am going to a crop Fri. night.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee