We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

I want to brag too!!! - THANKS!!
 I need to brag a little...I've been doing Weight Watchers with my mom for 8 weeks now and I've lost 18.4 lbs so far!!! I am so excited about this! None of my pants fit me anymore without sliding off my butt!!

Thanks everyone for the motivational words! It feels good to hear it!
Semper Fi

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Re: I want to brag too!!!
 Congrats!!! I'm So Proud of you!!!! I know how much Weight Watchers has helped my family to and its so uplifting when you can get into those jeans again!!!!! There is a Weight Watchers Forum that you should join in with us!!! We're there to give helpful hints and be there for each other! You'd defintiely be motivational!!!!
~ Carissa ~

justred2u

Cherry Picker

Wow!!!  That is way to cool!! Congratulations!  I'm on WWs too but I haven't lost as much as you.  Keep up the good work!
Leslie Mar 1/10
ImageImage
1) Rebel. Refuse to accept the idea that creativity is work.
2) Play. Think like a child.
3) Zone. Tune out negative vibes.
4) Feel. Open your heart, nurture your imagination.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Well, I need to be on WW too  LOL.  Congrats and you certainly do have a right to brag! 
Image ImageImage

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

That is awesome! Congrats to you! It's a great feeling when your pants don't fit anymore because they are too big! This, I wouldn't know personally though... :?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

That is wonderful!! Congrats on your loss!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

You go!  Proud of you.  I just out grew all my pants.  Need to lose it again.
Bibi

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

Congrats, that's great!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I always think it's unfair that people that lose weight have to spend lots of money on buying new clothes!  But congrats - that's awesome news!
Leslie

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Congrats to you on your lose.  What I loved about WW was that you ate real food and learned about portion control and making choices.  Need to sign up again (like right after the cruise and the trip to Savannah?)!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

How fabulous for you!  I wish that was something I could brag about.....
ImageImageImageImage

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

congrat!!!!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Great job congrats!
ImageImage 

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Congratulations!!!! Its such a great feeling and Weight Watchers is a great program.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

You go girl!!!
ImageImageImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Congrats!!! I did really well on WW too. Great program!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

anazelia

Cherry Cola

That is so great.  I just stopped WW when I hit pretty much my goal weight.  It is a wonderful program and I am such a WW cheerleader now.  So congratulations.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

That is so awesome!!! Congrats!!
Ronny

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

That is so awesome!  Congrats!  That is hard work and you ar winning the battle - keep it up!  I lost 40lbs on weight watchers 7 years ago and, other than having a baby a couple of years ago and a little fluctuation that I have now lost again, I kept it off.  You can do it!  It is so good for you!!!

mayerkt

Cherry Bing

lilkoala3 wrote: I always think it's unfair that people that lose weight have to spend lots of money on buying new clothes!  But congrats - that's awesome news!
ITA with Leslie :) BUT - well worth the unfairness :) XOXO CONGRATS GIRLIE! Keep up the good work!
~*~Karin~*~
Visit our little world! My Blog ~*~ My Photos

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee