We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Re: Question of the day 3/2
 3... but only use 2. I have a Kodak easyshare that's always in my purse. Then we have a new underwater camera that we got for Christmas. Very proffesional type one, not the throw away.. that way we can get awesome pics in the pool, water parks, and of course Sea World. Then we have a third one that is our Old one that we never use, but our parents borrow when they go on trips.
~ Carissa ~

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I have 3.  Two film SLRs that are languishing away in my closet. :(  One digital point and shoot.  I am really wanting to get a DSLR, because I miss the capabilities of my film SLRs, but don't have the patience to work with film anymore! 

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

My awesome digi camera, a camera phone, and my DH's non-digi with the huge lenses. :-D
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Monet06

Cherry Blossom

I had two but none now (long story) but would love to save to buy a Rebel.

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

We have 2. We have a small Kodak and a Nikon D60 as well as cameras on our cell phones.
ImageImageImage

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

i have one a canon  powershot sd600 but its starting to get a little messed up!!! good excuse for a new one. maybe for my B-day

jiffy

Cherry Picker

I have one Canon PowerShot (purchased in 2004) and one cell phone camera.     
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Just the one.  Cause I don't know how to use my Camera phone.
ImageImageImageImage

LuvUMore

Cherry Picker

Well.... I have my canon rebel xsi plus two kodak digitals....

My daughter have about 5/6- 2/3 kadak digitals, my old polaroid, my old 35 mm and at least one other digital... she's a camera hog!!! lol
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

ONLY 1.... :waiting:

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I have 1 that I use.  We have another digital that dh uses since he thinks mine is too complicated.
Each of the girls have a digital camera too.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have two right now.

1. Fuji (5mp, has a few manual modes, but mainly auto)
2. Canon Rebel XTi

I love both, but want to get a small point & shoot before we go on our honeymoon.  I'll probably bring the Canon, but figured I would want something smaller (and cheaper) to bring along as well.  I'm considering another Fuji (would be my 3rd b/c I love the quality & then my xD cards would still work)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DolphinSoul wrote: 3... but only use 2. I have a Kodak easyshare that's always in my purse. Then we have a new underwater camera that we got for Christmas. Very proffesional type one, not the throw away.. that way we can get awesome pics in the pool, water parks, and of course Sea World. Then we have a third one that is our Old one that we never use, but our parents borrow when they go on trips.

Oooh - Carissa, your underwater camera sounds like the PERFECT gift!!  You must be getting awesome pics of dolphins!  :)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Ok...the question is "have" not "use", correct?  LOL

I have 1 110; 2 35mm and 1 digital.  I gave the 110 to my 3yo and 5yo to use, one of the 35mm I gave to my 7yo and the other one (the better one actually cuz it has a zoom) has a broken battery door. 

All 4 of them are "in use"...the 3 film ones have film in them.  But I mostly use my Nikon digital.  :inlove:

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

We have 2.

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Technically...I have 5.  I really only use 2 of them, though.  One is my first digital slr, Nikon D100...I bought the D80 this summer as an upgrade.

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Well, I have 4....but only 1 works!! :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I have 2.  3 if you count cell phone.  My Fuji I take everywhere.  Which I just love btw!  And a Kodak digital that is several years old.....

beachlover

Cherry Addict

just the one little digi, it goes everywhere with me!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I have 3. One of them is broken.I bought a polaroid digital last year and I used it like 5 times and then the lens got stuck and it won't turn on. Any suggestions?
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee