Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SMSHOP

Cherry Garcia

Baby Shower invitation
 My friend just had a baby girls - 10 weeks early - Abby weighs 3 lbs 5oz, we are not out of the woods yet, but she is doing better with each passing day.  I want to start (slowly) preparing for her baby shower - does anyone have the template for a diaper that I can use...I want to make the diaper - and then have a pull out with the details for the shower.  Any help would be greatly appreciated - if anyone has made such an invitation, I would love to see your design.  Thank you!

Susan
Susan
Colts are #1

jiffy

Cherry Picker

Re: Baby Shower invitation

If you have access to the Silhouette craft cutter, this would be a really cute invitation for a baby shower!     Much luck with your search!  xoxx   Oh a... and congratulations to your friend!   

Quote from Quickutz online store:

"Quickutz (Silhouette) diaper pocket is a great way to send shower invitations, baby announcement or even a congratulations card for the new arrival. The tabs open up to all the vital information and maybe even a little diaper surprise!"
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi Susan! Congrats to your friend!! I don't have a diaper template but I just wanted to say hi!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

I found this. If you can figure it out from here.
ImageHere'Image
Here's the link for more options http://www.babyshower4u.com/index.php?p ... nt=19&pg=1
ImageImage

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

This one looks fairly simple and fun... http://www.scrapjazz.com/gallery/image/ ... 13078.html
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

JenniferP

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi, I don't have help with your invitation, but I just wanted to give a word of support.  I am a mom and an aunt of a preemie, and I just wanted to express my best wishes and send prayers for your friend's baby girl.  If you or she has any questions or needs anything please let me know.

I hope baby Abby continues to do well!
~Jen

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

I JUST came across one in my stash of stuff last night.  It was from Martha Stewart's website.
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't have a template or any idea how to make them but I think they're really cute!

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I don't have a template. I just wanted to say how much I LOVE the ones that have been posted so far! I wish I had these ideas when I was having babies!
ImageImage
Image Image

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Susan!  I miss seeing you around here!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee