We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I'm Done! Want to see my Cruise class?
 We leave next Sat. for a 5 day cruise to two ports in Mexico and two of us are teaching classes.  I just finished my word book mini album and now can't wait to teach it.  So, be honest here...I am thinking of charging 24.00?   I usually get between that and 35.00 depending on the contents of the kit and think that is fair for this one? 

Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: I'm Done! Want to see my Cruise class?
 oh, and the little compass really works!

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Jules...that is just wonderful. I love it. Definitely 24 dollars is a great buy for that. I love the little glass jar, so cute!!!!
And I'm very jealous of the cruise. :greenlol: Have fun!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Ummmm.YEAH!!!! Sign me up!  It's beautiful Jules and I do really think $24 is a great price.  Is that for the materials too??

And one more thing...where did you get that "rope".  Is it real rope??

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Very very cute!

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

gorgeous and very fitting theme :) that mini bottle is too cute!!
 goodluck on your cruise and the class! let us know how it goes...
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I love it. I think $24 is more than fair!! I would pay more to do that class. It is very entailed and will take some time. Have a great time on your cruise!!
ImageImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

That is really cool! I think $24 is a bargain - you have to look at how much time you've put into it so you could teach the class.  Your time is worth a lot. I'm looking forward to hearing how the cruise goes!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

anazelia

Cherry Cola

that is awesome.  are you teaching the class on the cruise? 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I am teaching on the cruise...this is my third one to teach on.  The class pays for all my side trips.  And yes, the fee includes the supplies but remember, I do get them at cost.  And the 'rope' is a piece of wood trim from Mike's that has been inked. 

We leave a week from Sat. but one gal's husband is putting 4 of us at a hotel near the docks for the 2 nights before...love that man!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Wow!  That's beautiful!  My husband and I went on a cruise about 4 years ago and I still have put them in a scrapbook!  I like your supplies.  I'm going to have to get me some of them!!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Ok Jules- set me on the right path working-wise so that I can do things like that one day! How awesome!

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

I also think that $24 is a great price - and in any other economy I'd charge more.  But keep it as is...people are probably splurging for the cruise anyway.  Very cute!
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

It's darling! I think you could go $25 and it sounds as good as $24, but you get an extra buck..just sayin'! :) That buys a couple of cocktails, no?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I WANT that! Can you come to my house and teach me? plz?? I am going on a cruise this summer..sounds like you are going to have a great time! I would totally pay $24 for that!
***Tanya***

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'd have no problem paying $24 for your album.  It's beautiful.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Jules - that is so beautiful!  I wouldn't have a problem spending 24.00 (or even a little more).  I love the compass and the mini bottle.  What nice touches!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I think that is a great price! I think the bottle of sand (or shells?) is way cool! Have a blast! :-D

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I thought eveyone might want to put an S.O.S. message in the bottle!  lol  Mine reads, "please don't let pirates hijack our ship"

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee