We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

American Idol?
 Anyone watching this season?  Any faves yet?
For me...I am lovin' Alexis and Danny!  I hope they both win!!!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Re: American Idol?
 wellll..............I want Danny.  (to win so far :winkb:)

We are in Milwaukee craze here....but even if he WASN'T from here, I really like him!
~pam~

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I really like Danny and Alexis Grace as well. There are 2 guys that I like in the next set of 12, but I can't remember their names.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Yes -  I get addicted every year! I love those two as well.  Danny is my fav....so far anyway. 
ImageImage Image
Ann

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

not sure yet. i really can't remember names until the top 12! so ask me agian in a couple of weeks, but yet i'm a watcher every week!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

i watched it up until this week.  i think it's a weak season (just my opinion).  and i think all the drama queens and stupid games the contestants and judges play just get old after awhile.  so i think i am pretty much done with it this year.
Susie King

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Yeah - Danny and Alexis were my favs from this week's group.  SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Tatiana is gone!   Okay voice but I couln't stand her!

In next week's round - I like Jasmine and Kai.
Cielle

ImageImage Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Danny is my favorite.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Adam is my favorite & he's in next week's group.  Anoop is my 2nd fave so I reallllly hope they bring him back as a wildcard!!  As for girls I like Jesse and Jasmine, both up next week as well.

If anyone misses a show or likes to review details, I do a recap at my blog.  I'm a total Idol addict, I haven't missed an episode in 8 seasons, go to all the tours, etc.!   Love it!!
Image Image

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I like Danny, too.  Don't know the names of the others yet, but there are a lot of good ones.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

The 3 winners tonight were all my picks....
ShanShan

Ladybug11

Cherry Bing

DANNY GOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Danny is my fave - haven't really picked out anyone else yet. It is my one television vice...AI and scrapbooking - at least it is a joint use of time.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

I know who i DON'T want on the show! and that would be Tatiana! she makes me want to throw up!

CaughtULokN2

Cherry Picker

I am not thrilled with Idol this year.  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I love Danny!  Plus, i totally picked those 3 to be this round's winners!  I kind of like how they are doing this, because that way some total nothing doesn't slide by and get in the top 12 and then the Vote the Worst crowd won't have anyone to push higher.  Plus, you get to see some of the top 12 sooner, instead of just voting off 2 guys and 2 girls each week. 

I hope Anoop is brought back on the wild card, too.  He is good!
Laura
 Image    Image         

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Watched one of the episodes but I'm not really into American Idol anymore.
ImageImageImageImage

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

BeatrizS wrote: I know who i DON'T want on the show! and that would be Tatiana! she makes me want to throw up!
But she is gone, so our stomachs are safe!   WWWWAAAAYYYY too much drama in that girl!

Of course - if she is picked for a wild card spot - then I'll be back to being sick!  
Cielle

ImageImage Image

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I LOVED Anoop! He and Danny were my favorites with the first group. I was slightly disappointed with the results last night. But I'm looking forward to this next group! And I am so happy that Tatiana didn't make it. She was LOONY!
ImageImage
Image Image

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I cannot believe that Tatiana got this far.

Had to be for the drama
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee