Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What supply do you "collect?"
 Thickers and stickles--- I have more stickles than I could ever use and yet I always seem to use them up and need more---

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

ummmmm everything!!!

But if I had to narrow it down, I would say alphabets, bling, cats eyes, and stickles. LOL
SUS ImageImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Rubons and stamps.

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

Well.. since you asked.. ;) I collect a lot of stuff.. but I think the one thing others know me for collecting is Chipboard.. all sizes, shapes, colors, etc. Doesn't matter. When FP came out with their 12x12 chipboard a couple years back.. bought it all. Have almost all of the Basic Grey fonts. if one slipped by me, i didn't see it.. :-D and lots and lots of others..MME, Heidi Swapp, Cosmo Cricket.. and some no name cool alphas I found at J's. And I have some grundgeboard.. not chipboard.. but in the same family..

So.. um.. yeah.. I collect and hoard chipboard. I can't buy anymore because the storage item it's in right now is full..

Let's not get talking about stickles, thickers and all my others loves... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

campangel

Cherry Berry

Tools. love love tools
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I have lots of punches.....and any item that has dogs on it, paper, stamps, punches, ribbon, stickers, etc.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

sdwhru wrote: I have lots of punches.....and any item that has dogs on it, paper, stamps, punches, ribbon, stickers, etc.
OMG me too! I'm not only a punch hoarder but also an everything dog hoarder! I have a drawer full of dog pp and another filled with dog stickers, dog bone and pawprint shaped brads, punches, stamps... even dog bone and pawprint bling!

ImageImage Image Image  

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

chipboards, chipboards, and more chipboards!!   :-D

i went through a cat's eye phrase too & now stickles.
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

I definitely collect paper! I have a ton and keep buying more.  My BF thinks I need an intervention... LOL
Stacy

davsar

Cherry Cola

Tape - I love tape and adhesive strips.  I see a thing of tape and I have to buy it.  It isn't even decorative tape - it is just plain jane tape.
ImageImage

lsdopey

Cherry Blossom

Anything Christmas!  Ribbon, Flowers (I think they multiply on their own), Chipboard - and I'm really bad at using this, Rhinestones, Alphabets - any medium so long as it's A-Z.  I had a big problem with adhesive, but after 3 12 hour crops, that collection is diminishing quickly - will have to work on that.
~ Liana
~ Liana

Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

RIBBON!!  I can't even begin to tell you how much ribbon I have.  I think I could use ribbon on every single layout and it would take me about 1000 layouts to use it all!!  It is sad really!!
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

I collect Templates...Anything that can be construed to be a paper-shaper. I have most of the shapes in the HIP in a HURRY set...I love them! Multiple sizes in hearts, stars, butterflies, clouds, puffs, rectangles, etc. plus any shaped paper that I can use as a template...I love all that die-cut paper...anything with a crazy shape....ok I won't even mention the obscene amount of paper and ribbon I have...oh and clear stamps...it has taken over the dining room...I bought a lovely 4 drawer thingy on wheels to organize everything in...I'm up to 8 of them now...4 drawers alone are ribbon...I guess I better get to work and use it...my dh says I have enough to wallpaper a 3rd world country...yup he's right...

harmonyhann

Cherry Tart

Im a newbie who just got a cricut for Christmas so I will say Im working on my collection of cartridges!!  I already have 6, 2 are on the way and Im itching to order more.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

It would be easier to list what I don't collect! lol

Glimmer Mist
Stickles
Flowers
ephemera from antique stores here
vintage images and postcards (I inherited my great aunt's collection from the early 1900s)
paper mache things like birds, torsos, houses
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Wow!  This is like the thread that will never die!  I opened up a big ol can of worms, didn't I!?
Leslie

1LuckyMom

Sweet Cherry Pie

You mean I have to pick just one????  I was a Thickers collector, and might still be, and flowers should be on that list.  Also various phrase art...  but my newest collection is of Maya Mist and other paints I guess.  Hmmm... I think I'm just a collector at heart. 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I collect all paper- patterns and solids
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

koala1966

Cherry Delight

lilkoala3 wrote: Wow!  This is like the thread that will never die!  I opened up a big ol can of worms, didn't I!?
People just naturally open up to the tiny koala bear.  Go ahead, try asking a harder question.  :bluewinkb:

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Stickers and chipboard!
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee