We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of the day 1/26
 A candid shot of dh last night when he was making the bed. It was pretty funny.
ImageImage
Image Image

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

The last picture I took (that I can remember) was Christmas day.  Used my cell phone to take a pic of my BF in the emergency room** on Christmas Day.  Definitely a Christmas to remember!  LOL

**BF was fine, just an ongoing problem that happened to re-occur on Christmas....
Stacy

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I snapped a picture of my friend as she was getting out of the car with her stuff from our weekend scrapbook getaway!

Here's the thing...I brought the camera but left it in the car when dh dropped us off. SO...her getting out of the car is the only picture we have from our weekend.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good question - I seriously can't remember! 

More than likely, it was a snapshot of one of our cats :)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

It was probably a picture of a layout a few days ago.  I need to get that camera out more often...but my batteries aren't staying charged.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

This is me with the woman who played Motormouth Maybelle in the Broadway tour of Hairspray.  We saw it in Atlanta with our students while were at the National Junior Theatre Festival and then when we were at the airport check in who showed up but the cast of Hairspray???  Funny huh?

Becky

Image Image Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Christmas day

JeanG

Cherry Cola

The last picture I took was this past Wednesday.  The snow was coming in big flakes and covering tree branches, so it looked absolutely beautiful.  Took 3 different shots - I think the best is where I took the picture down through the yard to where the creek enters the lake.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Yesterday - for Project 365 - one was of leftover candy canes in a ceramic snowman (the last of the xmas decorations that didn't get put away - exactly one month after xmas) and the other of my favorite room in the house - my sunroom.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

It was last night.. of my sons face LOL
Firegems

carolynlontin

Cherry Picker

Yesterday of my son playing his Monster Jam game on the Wii - for my project 365 photo of the day!

asset

Wild Cherry

Saturday night at my mom's birthday dinner... today's Monday- I'm really slacking!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

two weeks ago , my dd #2 and my son were all snuggled under a blanket on the couch.
ImageImageImageImage

MLee

Cherry Cola

I'm trying to scrap older photos and Jan is a down month... but, I took a photo last weekend of ds leaving home for training.

Janedee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Saturday I took a pic of a jigsaw puzzle that it took dd and I two weeks to finish! 
Jane

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

It has been about a week since a took a photo....it was at my son's basketball game!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

That's funny Cindy!
I just took a picture of Jasmine a few minutes ago of her cheeto face!

LuvUMore

Cherry Picker

Yesterday, our family got together with our Martial arts school and the guys played hoover ball and I took some pics which I will of course scrap. Also took pictures this weekend of us bowling... I LOVE my camera!!! Got the new Tamron lens for Christams and it is with me most of the time now!
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

My daughter (6) performed her dance from "The Lion King" at the local mall with her dance class this weekend.  So I took photos there!

DisneyInsider

Sweet Cherry Pie

The last pic I took was this past Saturday at Tyler's basketball game. Funny thing is, it wasn't a pic of Tyler but of our daughter! She looked so cute sitting in the stands, I couldn't resist!  BTW, I promise I'm not a bad mom ;)...I have tons of pics of Tyler playing ball~ I took the camera to take video of the game instead of still shots.LOL

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee