has anyone heard from her yet?
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Re: jenn

Post by Charliesangel »

Nope I've left her a message on her phone, emailed her and sent her a friend request on her facebook......NOTHING!!!!
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

still nothing? sniff sniff, i worked hard on my borders
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

Nope.....I sent postage for both her and Jamie and got nothing back!!!!!!  I guess I'm done holding my breath!!
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
ShellyBob
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 104

Post by ShellyBob »

So Jamie ran off with everyone's money and stuff also?
A bad day on vacation, beats a good day at work!
ctaylor0312
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 52

Post by ctaylor0312 »

That is not good.  Does everyone usually send money for their S&H.  I know I do . .  .
ImageImageImageImage
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Yep - jamie owes me over $10 in postage and I'll never see it.
I either send stamps or money - either way it's free cash to them.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
scrapchick72
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 48

Post by scrapchick72 »

I know I haven't been on here in a very long time.  Well all I can say is that you all might as well face it, Jenn has been MIA in well over a year.  I've been waiting for 3 swaps back from her for over a year.  I've come to accept that I'll never see them again.  I worked very hard on those swaps but what can you do.  Jenn is never coming back.  Face it.  I don't know about Jamie though.  I talked to her a few months ago and she said she was done with swaps.  She said she sent out her last swaps so I don't know the whole story there.  Niki, I feel your pain with not getting items in when you host.  When I hosted my swaps I gave a 2 week extension.  And the nice part was, I actually received ALL the items b/c I stayed true to my deadline.  I was a real stickler on my due date.  No item, nomore particiation.  Anyway, have a good day ladies.
~Laura - Ms Laura if your Scrappy =)
Visit my blog: http://scrap-n-craftcorner.blogspot.com/
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

I have said it before and I'll say it again...I am waiting for postage and swaps.  I had sent her over $40 for shipping, and only about $7 has been used...sigh..
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
No1Mommy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 21

Post by No1Mommy »

Okay...hold it gals.....I just HAD to come and read this...and state.....weren't these (espe Jenn...if it is indeed the same Jenn) the very gals who tried to rake me over the coals for calling a spade a spade???  And remember just how much support they received from many girls on here and you are telling the news that they too have skipped town????  YIKES! 

I do remember how much mess was stirred and the very ones who were themost outspoken have also bailed out on your girl's swaps!  I am so sorry that many of you have been also burnt but although I miss the joy of swapping and learning from others...I feel that money comes too hard and time too precious to just be passing out these freely.
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

YES No1mommy this is the same Jenn.. LMAO kind of ironic huh???

Hehehe I just irks me that people are this way and can steal from people. I just can't believe it. I for one would be contacting someone to take them over.

But such is such my swapping days are over here... found a new place to swap.... and they have really cool swaps.  Different then what we did here but still some really neat stuff.
Nicole
Image Image Image
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

lol i know shannon had originally sent jaime $50 for postage because she had joined a crapload of her swaps,,,,then jaime contacted her and told her that she didn't receive any money.  i believe shannon sent her enough for a flat rate and still has yet to get any more contact back, her swaps or her money refunded and i know she spent alot of money on jaime's swaps...it's a shame..niki where are you swapping now?

Return to “Swap Talk”