We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

I'm getting my scrap room!!
 We are having our basement finished in our new house. So far it only has the framing and heat ducts in. My hubby is currently working on the electrical side of it on his days off work and school (he hopes to be finished with that part next weekend).
 Anyway, as soon as you come down the stairs, we have an open den area. Originally Jake and I were going to be sharing this space and I was going to stick to my not-so-feminen-but still pretty and rustic style. We are talking more greens and browns and blacks. 
 BUT after some careful consideration of his constant being gone and my desire for a shabby look in the den, my husband gave me the green light!!!! Also helping me was me giving him freereign over the tv/toy room. :winkb:
 I am so excited!! Now, we don't expect to have the basement even finished until May and THEN the decorating will begin. However, I already scored a used china hutch for only $70 that I will be painting over tomorrow. I also plan on repainting both of our cheap used desks. Stay tuned for pictures! :-D

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I'm getting my scrap room!!
 That's wonderful Diana!! You got yourself a terrific hubby!!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Cool, congrats!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

DisneyInsider

Sweet Cherry Pie

That is awesome!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

davsar

Cherry Cola

That is awesome!!
ImageImage

jiffy

Cherry Picker

That is so neat!   Have fun in the designing and decorating!     A room all your own for scrapping!     Very cool!
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Congratulations!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Everybody needs a spot to call their own.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

Oh Diana, you LUCKY LUCKY girl.........I want a scrap room so badly. Maybe by next year we'll be able to get into a bigger home. Good for you though!!!!!!!!!
Michelle

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Woo Hoo!!!  That's awesome - sounds like a great space!  Have fun when you start picking out colors & such.  I wish I went with something a bit more vibrant in my room...but I'll do that at the next house :)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

yay for you... You needed a place to create!
Image \ ImageImage

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That's wonderful, Diana!!
You'll love having your own space :-D
I can't wait to see photos...make sure you share when the space is done.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

How awesome Diana! I'm envious!

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Congratulations!
Have fun and enjoy.

ImageImageImageImageImage

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Well, at least someone is getting one.  I keep dreaming that my back porch will be closed in and what not and I'll finally have mine.  A person can dream . . . That's why I'm entering that challenge. 
ImageImageImageImage

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

You're a lucky gal!
ImageImageImageImage

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

How wonderful Diana.  You will have fun when you get to the decorating part.  Our house is 22 years old and we took on a mini remodel last year.  It was so uplifting to get into the 21st century.  LOL  You will love having your own space.  I have a small office in the back of the house and I turned it into an office/scrapping room.  I was tired of having everything spread out on the kitchen table.  Now we can acutally eat at our table and I don't have to put things away if I don't want to.  Congrats!!! and have fun. 
Image ImageImage

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

That's exciting!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!
~~ Judy ~~

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Sounds good - i have my own room, but have to share with the family computer --so it's really not my own room!!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee