Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

What is your favorite scrapbooking magazine
 I've been thinking about subscribing to a scrapbooking or card making magazine, but was kind of surprised what the yearly subscription cost.  Before I spend the "big bucks", I would like to know what some of your favorite maganizes are.  What are some of the pros and cons?  I just don't want to spend the money and then be dissapointed. Need some good input on this subject.  Thanks.....
Image ImageImage

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What is your favorite scrapbooking magazine
 My all time favorite scrapbooking magazine is Scrapbooks Etc.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I also enjoy scrapbooks etc and I like cards.

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

i have a sub to CK but scrapbooks etc is my fave. 
Susie King

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

My favorite is Scrapbooks Etc., also
Gail

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I have subscriptions to Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Paper Crafts, Simple Scrapbooks and Scrapbooks etc. I enjoy them all so I can't choose the best one. I think they all have great aspects in each magazine.
Michelle

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

while I have a subscription to Scrapbook etc. and do like the mag a lot, my favorite sources of inspiration are any of the Somerset magazines.  The Work book ones are amazing.  I am on the prowl for Vol. 4. In these, four paper artists walk you through a project and each one covers so many wonderful techniques.  I want to get my Staples to bind these for me.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Canada Scrapbooker is my all time favorite.  It's just nicely set up, and useful articles.  I also like Paper Crafts..the Cards etc version.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

I have 3 that I like..Creating Keepsakes,Scrapbook Etc., amd Simple Scrapbooks. Simple Scrapbook is going out of business :x If you could get back issues that would be great. My favorite is Scrapbook Etc.
Charlotte

Krimpet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Scrapbooks Etc here.

The following website is running $7.00 a year for Scrapbook Etc. I have ordered various magazine subscriptions from them with no problems. They take new orders and renewals both. Every so often you'll get an offer like the current one for Scrapbooks Etc. if you sign up for their email letter.

http://publicationstation.net/items/sub ... detail.htm

ETA - when you first go to the site it looks like you are paying the regular subscription price. It will adjust at checkout. No coupon is needed. And they take Paypal!

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

Creating Keepsakes

I've been a suscriber for about ten years!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Creating keepsakes and paper crafts.
ImageImage 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I really like scrapbooks etc. And I love papercrafts.
ImageImageImageImage

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

My favs include Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks, Etc., and PaperCrafts.
ImageImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Hands down Scrapbooks Etc.

I do like Scrapbook Trends but I am not paying that much for a magazine.
SUS ImageImageImage

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

I get Creating Keepsakes right only because I did a 3 year subscription. There have been up's and downs with them for me. Right now I'm really liking there first and second issue this year. But I do love Scrapbooks Etc. I usually buy it if I see it in the store and find inspiration on every page. I'll be getting that one when my other runs out.
Ronny

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

I really don't have one.  Everyone I seem to pick up, most of it are advertisements.  I hate that.
ImageImageImageImage

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'd have to say Scrapbooks, Etc. :-D 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

suslvgeo wrote: Hands down Scrapbooks Etc.

I do like Scrapbook Trends but I am not paying that much for a magazine.

I agree!  Why does Scrapbook Trends cost so much?

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

JulesinParadise wrote: while I have a subscription to Scrapbook etc. and do like the mag a lot, my favorite sources of inspiration are any of the Somerset magazines.  The Work book ones are amazing.  I am on the prowl for Vol. 4. In these, four paper artists walk you through a project and each one covers so many wonderful techniques.  I want to get my Staples to bind these for me
 Jules - When I am in town I look for the Somerset Magazines - love them - can only find them at Barnes & Noble.  But I have never seen a Work Book.  How often do they come out with something like that???
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee