LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

16 below
 at my house when I left at 735 this morning.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 16 below
 That's cold, it's 4 degrees here. but with wind chill it's colder than that. Try to stay warm today.
ImageImageImageImage

stephfez

Cherry Bing

brrrrrrrr. My car read neg 7 when I was coming home from taking the oldest to K.
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, good grief! Here I was feeling sorry for myself at -8 at my house. I think I just might have to stay in bed with it being that cold.

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

It was -20 when I left this morning with a windchill of -41.  That is too f'ing cold!!!!!!!
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

Dianedi

Cherry Garcia

LOL! I think I would definitely stay home!

sherry

Cherry Bing

cynderellaj wrote: It was -20 when I left this morning with a windchill of -41.  That is too f'ing cold!!!!!!!

I think Minnesota is a beautiful state, in June.  Really lovely.  But those winters- yikes.  How can you stand that?  Do they cancel school alot or is everyone just used to it?  It is 7 here, windchill of 16 below, in southern Ohio.  That's about as cold as I can stand.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I've been afraid to look, but it's darn cold.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

My car said 3 degrees this morning. It's supposed to be -24 tonight with the windchill.

Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

yilkes-- I gues i will not complain about our 36 this morning..it was actually kinda nice to see my breath when I walked Amanda out to the bus this morning.

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

sherry wrote:
cynderellaj wrote: It was -20 when I left this morning with a windchill of -41.  That is too f'ing cold!!!!!!!

I think Minnesota is a beautiful state, in June.  Really lovely.  But those winters- yikes.  How can you stand that?  Do they cancel school alot or is everyone just used to it?  It is 7 here, windchill of 16 below, in southern Ohio.  That's about as cold as I can stand.
In the city (Minneapolis) they almost NEVER cancel school.  It leaves too many families without childcare.  School for us was "optional" today.  It was -26 when we got up to get ready so we all crawled back into bed. 

I hate this state.  We're planning to move south in the next year or so. 

scraptag

Cherry Cola

In New Hampshire?!?  Un- BE-LIEV-ABLE!  Aren't you glad you dont live in a log cabin  with a wood burning stove?

asset

Wild Cherry

We had -24 at 6am. I'm north of MPLS. They actually started school 2 hours late. Yee haw, momma got a nap on the couch!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

We had -22 this morning when I headed into work... One school had to close because the busses wouldn't start.  It's to get even colder later today and tomorrow.
I hope the weather gets warmer soon!
Firegems

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

below you do mean minus . . .  holy crap that's cold.  I thought 9 was cold somewhere in WI yesterday.  That's cold.
ImageImageImageImage

JelloShotLady

Cherry Blossom

Its -5 here with a windchill of -24
“Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”
- Jimmy Buffett

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Please tell me this front isn't moving West...I don't want it!!

blaznpat

Sweet Cherry Pie

we have a heat wave! was -10 @ 5 am, now -8 wind chill -32 to -42
Pat

Image Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's another very very cold one here. -40C with the windchill which is also -40F. My poor truck had some trouble strating this morning, even though it was plugged in all night. :? Yesterday we actually dropped down to -50 with the windchill. The last few days have been so cold. Makes it really hard to get outts bed int he morning, that's for sure!

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Gee...we're having a warm-up here!  Yesterday was -22F; this a.m. it was only -14F and at noontime here we're already up to -4F!! I'm really from MN and would move back in a split second if DH would come along.  At least when we get this cold here the clouds go away and we have the clear, cold MN days and get to see the sun!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee