Ask me anything...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 202

Re: Ask me anything...

Post by DaisyLou »

n8tvtexan wrote: Congrats! So how does it feel to have finished all 100 posts? :-D
Good! And kind of embarrasing because it is now glaringly obviouse what a dork I am and that I have no life!! Image
DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by DaisyLou »

SWAY2865 wrote: chocolate or vanilla?
chocolate chocolate chocolate!!!! Image
DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by DaisyLou »

beachlover wrote: wow, well congrats on being the Chosen One :winkb:  And I apologize if my questions have been asked, but here goes...  how long have you been scrapping?  fav scrapping co?  if you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?  have you met any cherries IRL?  Have you always lived in NC?  good luck on the 100 posts! :-D
I've been scrapping seriously for just over 2 years
I love MME, scenic route, and crate paper, and if I ever get my hands on some of that new My Little Shoebox it just might beome my top fav - it is soooo cute!!
Vacation.. my top choice would be everyone else going somewhere and me getting my house to my self for a week, but as far as going somewhere, anywhere warm with a beach, yummy food and lots of peace and quiet!
I met Mandi (averys_mommy) at a crop in the Seattle area last spring. She is a darling!!
I am assuming you meant BC not NC? lol I moved here when I was 4 and before that lived in Alberta. But aside from that I've always lived here. In fact, I currently live in the house we moved into when I was 4!
Thanks for the questions!
JelloShotLady
Cherry Blossom

Post by JelloShotLady »

Do you have any pets?
“Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”
- Jimmy Buffett
averys_mom
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 293

Post by averys_mom »

DaisyLou wrote:
beachlover wrote: wow, well congrats on being the Chosen One :winkb:  And I apologize if my questions have been asked, but here goes...  how long have you been scrapping?  fav scrapping co?  if you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?  have you met any cherries IRL?  Have you always lived in NC?  good luck on the 100 posts! :-D
I met Mandi (averys_mommy) at a crop in the Seattle area last spring. She is a darling!!
Awwww, shucks! :inlove:  Day is a super sweetie, too, believe me!  We actually only live a couple of hours apart, as the crow flies, but when you have to take in border crossing and ferries, it takes quite a bit longer!  One of these days soon I'm going to get around to getting my passport so I can go up there and visit her!
DisneyInsider
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 35

Post by DisneyInsider »

DaisyLou wrote:
Luv2Shop wrote: Okay, you asked.  :-D I need to learn how to do Excel spread sheets for my ebay business. Do you know of any good sites to do a tutorial? THanks!!!
This one looks good. Lots of categories and good simple to understand explanations. If it doesn't do it for you ask me again :)
http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/
 Thanks! I am off to give it a try!
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Congrats Girly! I think that's the fastest anyone has ever gotten the 100 post done!! Your good!! And thanks for enlightening us with all your knowledge!!
~ Carissa ~

tinkerbelldani
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 5

Post by tinkerbelldani »

DaisyLou wrote:
n8tvtexan wrote: Congrats! So how does it feel to have finished all 100 posts? :-D
Good! And kind of embarrasing because it is now glaringly obviouse what a dork I am and that I have no life!! Image

You are not a dork, these are things we do for POINTS!!   LOL
ImageDani

DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by DaisyLou »

JelloShotLady wrote: Do you have any pets?
1 dog, 1 cat and 4 fish!
DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by DaisyLou »

DolphinSoul wrote: Congrats Girly! I think that's the fastest anyone has ever gotten the 100 post done!! Your good!! And thanks for enlightening us with all your knowledge!!
Thanks! and anytime!! :)
DaisyLou
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by DaisyLou »

tinkerbelldani wrote:
DaisyLou wrote:

You are not a dork, these are things we do for POINTS!!   LOL
Thanks, but doesn't that define the essence of my dorkieness?? Image LMAO

Return to “General Talk”