Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

JANUARY 12 - Scrap A Day Challenge
 Hi everyone...I finally got to scrapbook again last night. Finished two layouts that I'll share when I can get photos of them. For now, here is my layout for Scrapping the Music this week

Share what you've done here!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: JANUARY 12 - Scrap A Day Challenge
 Cute!!

I put away things I had out and started working on pics of our unplanned remodeling project last summer (2008, yes, I'm behind!).  Will need a lot of journaling at least at the beginning so trying to figure out how I want to do it... will be at least 4 pages altogether, probably 6 if I add a few "after" pics (which I never took at the time!).
Image Image

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

That's cool Laura, I love the giant brackets!!

I didn't scrap yesterday but I did clean my scrap room and took some good pictures of all my Sizzix stuff. I got a Cricut Expression for the holidays and thought if I could sell the Sizzix I would have some $$ to buy new cartridges.
Ronny

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Awesome layout, Laura! I love your collage of different photos. I have to to see what the scrapping the music song is this week. I couldn't figure it out from you layout! haha :-D

I didn't do anything this weekend. Hopefully today I'll get to sit down and work on some stuff.

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ok, I went to see what the song is...I LOVE that SONG!! I'm totally inspired now :-D
What a perfect layout for that song, Laura.

HollDoll

Cherry Picker

Laura - Great lo with all the pics and the song lyrics.  I like the click click too!

I totally scraplifted your SWAK card.  (Thanks for the idea!)
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,,4,,96028

Also ladies, I have to admit; I think I might have a sickness.  I just realize I went shopping for scrappy stuff, Friday, SATurday, and SUNDAY!  Yikes.  I'm officially coming down with something, and I want to go back today.  I NEED :) double sided printed cardstock... and maybe some lace.  And to browse the sales again...

Janedee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura - I love those brackets on your LO!  I better go check the song for this week too. I'd really like to try that challenge too!

Love your SWAK card Holldoll!  Sounds like you had a fun weekend of scrap shopping!

Here's mine for this week's AMP It Up.

Jane

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Great work today ladies...I'll come back and get to praising in a little bit!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I just finished this and must now head to bed...it is 1040 pm and I am WIPED out!!! nite ladies...

Image~Angie~

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Great layouts everyone - Laura, I love those big brackets.  And Janedee the look of the buttons on rickrack is so cool I think I'll need to copy that.

Nothing new for me yesterday, I was out for most of the day doing volunteer work, and too tired at night to attempt anything.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Laura, Great cluster of pics!
Holldoll - I love the inked embossed letters!
Jane - really cool - love the edginess and your arrows!
Ang - I miss your layouts - love the picture placement on this!
Here's mine for the day - I can't believe that I don't own any black thickers!  I was in a panic!!!!

Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

wirsmom

Cherry Picker

Here's mine for today.  I actually finished it late last night (wind is blowing super hard here and I couldn't sleep) but I didn't scan it until this afternoon.  Wind is still blowing hard so I guess I can foresee my future tonight (if I can keep my eyes open).
-Tracy

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Great stuff today ladies!!! I organized my photos from Saturday's sporting events, but that's about it. I haven't touched my scrappy stuff in a couple weeks now :(  I just don't have it in me and my adhesive keeps running away. Every time I go to sit down and scrap, I have to spend 10-30 min looking for it... :?

Maybe I should make a LO about my adhesive playing hide-and-seek... ;)

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nice work ladies!!!  I did a layout today.  I think I'm finished with it.  I keep nudging stuff just a bit lol!!

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Great work today! I bought a new Zig pen and am reading the CK I just got in the mail. That's about it for my creativeness so far today!

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Fantastic work ladies.. I need to get my butt back in the gallery and spread some love again!!

Well no scrapping today :(, but that's all I had on my mind. While at Target, I bought another storage bin, b/c I'm going crazy! I thought I was organized, but yet everything has gotten shuffled around.. so really gonna put things in place tonight! I was gonna scrap after organizing, but I've not even started on the organizing. Had to do stuff for my dad's business and get part of the taxes done so I can get rid of the reciepts everywhere! I was responsible today and did was was 'needed' first instead of having fun! :winkb: :-D But I think I'm done and can now get to working on my own stuff! Bill worked another double.. so I have plenty of time tonight!

And I should be getting my order from ACOT that has my dolphin stuff in it, so I'll definitely be scrapping tomorrow!!! So off to get things straightened out, so I can just sit my butt down tomorrow and get atleast 2-3 layouts done with no problems! Yeah like that will ever happen, but I can dream! :greenlol:
~ Carissa ~

sassy09

Cherry Blossom

I came down with the Chicken Pox about a week ago, yeah at age 57 I got chicken pox! its called shingles at my age. I'm in the painful stage now and can hardly do much but I finally finished one page to my calendar. duh Just a bit behind. lol ..This is going to be January's page. Now back to bed for this gal. oi! the pain is horrible.. 

Dance Like No One is Watching...

Don't forget to Kiss a Frog Today!

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

hi. great lo's ladies..
laura, i do love that STM challenge. I've been meaning to do more of those lately.. I always go back and catch up.

Jan, you'll need to go back to Memory Lane.. they had lots of black thickers last I checked. :winkb:No croppin for me today. spending time with the DH. he's gonna be gone all weekend.. and I'll be scrapping my brains out for two days straight..=) :-D

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee