Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Question of th e day 1/12
 We have curtains on all of our windows.

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

We have odd shaped windows (not the traditional double hung style) and have no curtains on many but some have a double set of curtains.  All the sliding glass doors have curtains. 

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

We have some of both.  All windows have curtains, some insulated.  It's cold up here in the Northeast.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Most of my windows have blinds and curtains on them.... some have just curtains.
Firegems

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Just curtains on our windows.
ImageImageImageImage

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Blinds in all our windows...except the window in my scrapbooking room..I like to look out..but once they build houses behind us..we'll add a blind there.

Carol

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

We have blinds.

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Combo that! Some have blinds, all have curtains.
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

Blinds on all windows and sliding doors.

ImageDani

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

We have a combination -

Our neighbors are not that close and out back is nothing but woods - so our sunroom and family room in the back are bare windows - I would hate to cover up the beautiful garden and nature we have going on back there.

The west side of the house has woven shades for when the sun is setting and shining in too bright and you can't see the tv.
The rest are either drapes (dining room) or verticals.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Blinds....I love it because I have lots of tall windows and the sun is always shining in!

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We have blinds ont he majority of the windows in the house, but there are curtains in the living room. I always open up the blinds  during the day cuz I love the sun coming in! Only vampires ( ;)) like the blinds closed! haha!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Curtains.  I never can remember which string to grap and what way to grab it to get a blind to do what I want.

MLee

Cherry Cola

Cellular blinds in one part, really amazing bamboo wooden blinds in most of the house in various colors of wood tones, roman shades in the guest room, very lightweight bamboo blinds the sun/scrap room to block the glare but let in the light, DS' room has custom made curtains to match his decor... We're a bit eclectic I guess.

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

We have curtains in our bedrooms, but the kitchen has plastic "bamboo" roll up blinds and those little frilly lace curtains that are just at the top of the window to look pretty. They're open all the time except in the summer afternoons when the sun pours in and makes the kitchen a million degrees! Our nearest neighbours are far enough that no one can see in though...

ncokely

Cherry Cola

We have about half blinds and half curtains.

It must be a guy thing to shut the blinds -mine does it too!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

We have wood blinds for every window. The windows in the bedrooms,family room, and tv room also have drapes.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

LOL, thanks Sarah.  :bluesmile:

We have blinds on all the windows, but DH wants to put curtains up.  He put plastic up behind our blinds on the bedroom window to try to dim the room more (he works late so he doesn't need to be up with the sun, lol)

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Curtains in the bedrooms, and the living room where the afternoon sun can be relentless. All the rest are bare to let as much light in as possible. I need to get a blind for the kitchen window, though, at the wrong time of day it's like washing dishes on the surface of the sun!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

We have cottage shutters in the front windows (my work room), curtains in the guest room with lace under them (kind of antique-y in there), a long scarf draped across the back (wall to wall sliders out to lanai and pool) and curtains in our bed room.  We do have wooden drop blinds in our kitchen window as it faces the neighbors.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee