Question of the day 12/19

Moderator: ACOT Employee

mkcdaisy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 616

Re: Question of the day 12/19

Post by mkcdaisy »

No i don't.  Mine is in the backyard and not attached to the house.  The only time I would right now is if its hailing.  If it was attached I would use it everyday.
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1053

Post by love2stamp »

I used to but then we bought a new house and now I don't have a garage. :waiting: But I don't have to drive to work, just have to walk down the stairs and into the store so it's not a big deal.
ImageImageImageImage
Grandma Flowers
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 5

Post by Grandma Flowers »

We have a 3 car garage and a 2 car garage and it's so full of DH's "treasures" we can't park a car in either of them.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

Mine is in the garage... DH's is out! :winkb:
GRACEpunches5
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 575

Post by GRACEpunches5 »

the garage is ALL mine!!! we bought a newer van this spring...so the husband parks the older van on the street. of course, right after we put PLPD insurance on it the neighbors backed out their driveway and t-boned the van :-( but, no worries their insurance fixed it. the funny thing is that this fall we stayed overnight at a motel instead of the inlaws house, so the kids could go swimming, and someone hit my van in the parking lot. two hours away from home and no back window...that was a long van ride home!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
naney1952
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 8

Post by naney1952 »

Nope don't have a garage but if i did I definately would! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

Is that what that thing attached to my house is called? A garage?  Its full of junk, randomly tossed and piled everywhere. Seriously though, last year we had it cleaned out and I parked my car in there every night. Slowly the junk over took it though..need to get it cleaned out again.
***Tanya***
sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

I have two vehicles. the summer car and the winter truck. The summer car gets the garage cuz it's little and can fit in the small spot o have, the truck has to sit outside cuz it won't fit in the garage. But at least over the winter the car gets a safe storage. :-D
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

I no longer have a garage but when I did have one yes I parked my car in it. That's what its freaking made for! lol
Right now we have a carport which is better than parking on the street.  *sniff sniff* I miss having a garage.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Rici76
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 56

Post by Rici76 »

I park outside....we have a two car garage but it only has room for one because that's where we store a lot of things. ALSO, my garage door opener does not work and that's not at the top of the priority list right now.
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Thank goodness we have a 2 car garage!  It's a tight fit with toys and such, but both vehicles fit.  And it's really nice on snowy/frosty days to not have to warm up the car!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

Post by baltoscrapper »

We have no garage, but if I did, we'd use it. My dh is kind of anal about those things and he for sure would want his car in the garage. All the junk can hide in the basement!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

Sometimes I miss our garage. We always parked in the garage but the house we moved into last year already had the garage converted into a home office. So dh has a huge office/den (which is nice since I don't have to share my scrap room with him) & the cars are under a carport now.
ImageImage
ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

One car garage and extra attached "shed"!
We get one car in the garage and the truck sits outside the shed!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Yes we park both of our cars in the garage.
jBlaze
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by jBlaze »

Ha!
If I could get the junk out of the garage, I would use it as additional house space!
Jean
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
funny goat stories: http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showth ... gest+thing
averys_mom
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 293

Post by averys_mom »

We technically have a two car garage, but half of one bay is taken up by a room the previous owners built into it.  That is now dh's man cave.  The garage is the one place that still isn't really sorted out yet from the move, so we can't really park inside unless we move things around and get a bit creative.  Hopefully after the holidays, dh will be able to find some time to get that all squared away.
luboost
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 33

Post by luboost »

we have a 2 car garage, but the door broke.  So we are currently in the process of getting a new one, and we've already purchased a new opener for it.  Now, that being said, wish us luck, because there's a hole somewhere that we haven't found yet and we tend to get rats.  And in the past they've chewed up our car pretty good...like $500 worth in one night!  Dh is slowly renovating the garage, yet somehow we can't find a hole that's big enough for our cat to fit through...! :?
luboost
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 33

Post by luboost »

averys_mom wrote: We technically have a two car garage, but half of one bay is taken up by a room the previous owners built into it.  That is now dh's man cave.  The garage is the one place that still isn't really sorted out yet from the move, so we can't really park inside unless we move things around and get a bit creative.  Hopefully after the holidays, dh will be able to find some time to get that all squared away.
Man cave...LMAO! :-D  We have a weird room in ours too.  Dh thinks it's where the previous owners grew pot...
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I have a carport and yes, my car goes in there.....

Return to “General Talk”