Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Re: Who thinks they need a white Christmas
 I am a hopeless romantic--and snow on Christmas is just how it is supposed to be!  It is cozy and happy--and can melt away by the weekend!

Actually, here in CT it doesn't get as cold as it did in Buffalo--so a little snow and the slightly warmer air are perfect...I love looking out the windows and seeing the trees covered, watching it fall outside my window.

BUt SERIOUSLY, save most of it for after Winter break because I love it even more when it is a SNOW DAY from school!!!! Hee! Hee!

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh heck no, keep that junk away! If it was blobs of white heat that would be different, but it's not.
Image Image

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

For me I guess it is because I have always been in Florida for Christmas and we never really have any of the White stuff-- except for 1 Christmas Eve in 1989 and it was the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used to want a white christmas..but not anymore..I just don't like snow at all. My internal furance has changed or something. but if it does snow..so be it..
Peggy

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I like having snow on the ground because it makes it pretty, but I only want it when I have no where to go which is rare.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I do.  It's just that growing up in Wyoming, more often than not there is snow for Christmas. The reflection of all those beautiful lights off the sparkling crisp snow is really magical.

However, maybe this year it could be a little less white than last year....

Becky

Image Image Image

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

It seems that people like the "idea" of it  - just to be able to look at it, not the reality of dealing with it.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I know snow doesn't make it "Chrirstmas" but I just love a white Christmas... it seems to go more with the holiday then warm weather and no snow.

Spending Christmas in shorts on a hot sunny day is just not Christmas to me.
Firegems

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I would love to have a white Christmas...Like Jan said, it seems more festive with snow and I do seem a little sadder when it doesn't snow on Christmas.  Usually, we have flurries but never enough to lay on the ground. 
Rebecca

megamay

Cherry Cola

I like them because it is like you always picture Christmas should be - like an old fashioned new england christmas. yeah, I think the media does it because we dont get snow on Christmas here very often but I still think it is pretty awesome when we do.

But it does make the driving worse, so I am happy without it too

JelloShotLady

Cherry Blossom

NO!! I hate snow!!
Keep it away from me..............lol
“Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”
- Jimmy Buffett

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

Not me, but what do I know?  LOL  J/K I think it would be fun, but very, very cold.
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kellie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee