Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: OMG Caylee Anthony
 I hope her mother (or whomever is responsible) meets to the most horrible fate. Whatever that shall be...
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

From what I know... which isn't much... it seems as if it is a case like the mother forgot the baby in the car, and she died in the heat, but was scared to do anything so hid it and blamed a babysitter. That's just what I think.It makes me very sad just reading about it all. Poor baby girl. I hope she didn't suffer. :(
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JeanellePaige wrote: From what I know... which isn't much... it seems as if it is a case like the mother forgot the baby in the car, and she died in the heat, but was scared to do anything so hid it and blamed a babysitter. That's just what I think.It makes me very sad just reading about it all. Poor baby girl. I hope she didn't suffer. Image
I think it was on the Today show that they were saying that there was duct tape over her mouth.  That doesn't sound like forgotten in the car....... 

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

AnnOminous wrote:
JeanellePaige wrote: From what I know... which isn't much... it seems as if it is a case like the mother forgot the baby in the car, and she died in the heat, but was scared to do anything so hid it and blamed a babysitter. That's just what I think.It makes me very sad just reading about it all. Poor baby girl. I hope she didn't suffer. Image
I think it was on the Today show that they were saying that there was duct tape over her mouth.  That doesn't sound like forgotten in the car....... 

...or searching the internet for "chloroform", "neckbreaking", and "death" ...among other things.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
~*Lisa*~

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

LKappy wrote:
AnnOminous wrote:

...or searching the internet for "chloroform", "neckbreaking", and "death" ...among other things.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I guess I was trying to think it wasn't as gruesome as it is. :(  That poor little girl. I couldn't imagine ever harming a child. I can't imagine what people are thinking when they do such things! It just makes me so sick!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Now they are thinking of possibly charging the grandparents with obstruction or destroying evidence.  They are finding more bones where the skull was found. 
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

wow, your sil could have been the one to make the discovery if things had been different. scary.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

after all this "if" it is the mom she will then plea insanity and just get life.......that is so messed up!!!!!
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee