OMG Caylee Anthony

Moderator: ACOT Employee

baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

Re: OMG Caylee Anthony

Post by baltoscrapper »

I hope her mother (or whomever is responsible) meets to the most horrible fate. Whatever that shall be...
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers
Gallery: 154

Post by JeanellePaige »

From what I know... which isn't much... it seems as if it is a case like the mother forgot the baby in the car, and she died in the heat, but was scared to do anything so hid it and blamed a babysitter. That's just what I think.It makes me very sad just reading about it all. Poor baby girl. I hope she didn't suffer. :(
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

JeanellePaige wrote: From what I know... which isn't much... it seems as if it is a case like the mother forgot the baby in the car, and she died in the heat, but was scared to do anything so hid it and blamed a babysitter. That's just what I think.It makes me very sad just reading about it all. Poor baby girl. I hope she didn't suffer. Image
I think it was on the Today show that they were saying that there was duct tape over her mouth.  That doesn't sound like forgotten in the car....... 
LKappy
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 106

Post by LKappy »

AnnOminous wrote:
JeanellePaige wrote: From what I know... which isn't much... it seems as if it is a case like the mother forgot the baby in the car, and she died in the heat, but was scared to do anything so hid it and blamed a babysitter. That's just what I think.It makes me very sad just reading about it all. Poor baby girl. I hope she didn't suffer. Image
I think it was on the Today show that they were saying that there was duct tape over her mouth.  That doesn't sound like forgotten in the car....... 

...or searching the internet for "chloroform", "neckbreaking", and "death" ...among other things.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
~*Lisa*~

JeanellePaige
Digital Designers
Gallery: 154

Post by JeanellePaige »

LKappy wrote:
AnnOminous wrote:

...or searching the internet for "chloroform", "neckbreaking", and "death" ...among other things.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I guess I was trying to think it wasn't as gruesome as it is. :(  That poor little girl. I couldn't imagine ever harming a child. I can't imagine what people are thinking when they do such things! It just makes me so sick!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Janshotgun
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 88

Post by Janshotgun »

Now they are thinking of possibly charging the grandparents with obstruction or destroying evidence.  They are finding more bones where the skull was found. 
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
scrapaholic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 5

Post by scrapaholic »

wow, your sil could have been the one to make the discovery if things had been different. scary.
Have a coke and a smile!Image
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

after all this "if" it is the mom she will then plea insanity and just get life.......that is so messed up!!!!!
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Return to “General Talk”