Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

Help me decide...need your advice
 I do my pictures in chronological order. I put thanksgiving, christmas, birthday, etc. all in order.

We go to Disney a lot, my question is, should I add the pictures in the same album or have a Disney album only? Suggestions please.  :-D 
ImageDani

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: Help me decide...need your advice
 I am a chronilogical scrapper too.  So my disney pics go in my books by the times that we went.  However, I have a wall at the top of my stairs, and it is our Disney wall.  I try to find a pic of every trip and frame it for the wall.  Or a good pic of the kids with a character we dont  have up there yet.  I think we've gone at least once a year since 2001 as a family, so it's getting pretty full!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

I have mine in a separate album because I did so many pages they wouldn't fit in with the others from that year.  Besides, it was such a special trip that the girls love to just look at them without going through everything else and remember the fun we had!
Becky

Image Image Image

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

If you do it alot I would have a seperate Disney book

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would do a separate Disney album.  I did that with my Christmas album and it's so neat to look at over the years.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

If it were me, I would add some of the photos to my yearly regular albums, to remember that we went that year.  But then make a 'Best of Disney" mini album!

rica71

Cherry Picker

I did a seperate album for each trip we took to Disney.  I take way too many pictures so I was able to do an album just on each week long visit...I did not mix the trips though.
aka--SCRAPALICIOUS April Layout Challenge--0/20
Image Image Image

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

If you go to Disney a lot, why not do a cronological Disney Album.  I keep vacations separate from my crono albums.  Just my preference.  My last three trips need an album for each trip.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

Personally, I'd do both. I'm almost anal about having layouts in chronological order. On the other hand, if there is a special theme, I also like to do a whole album. With Disney for example, you could have a layout or two in chronological order with your life, and then another album to get the whole picture.
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

OK, you guys convinced me, I doing a separate album for Disney.
  Thank you guys, keep giving me suggestions. :-D
 I am looking at the Disney gallery for inspiration.
ImageDani

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

I don't scrap chronologically so I would do a separate Disney album. We have way too many Disneyland pictures that I haven't scrapped so far except for a few at the Disney Christmas parties & those go in the Christmas albums.
ImageImage

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I'm pretty anal about chronological scrapping.

What I've done with some things that are albums in themselves is just do a 2 page layout in the chronological album and then put the rest of the pictures from that trip in a dedicated album.

SO - start a Disney album and have most of your pictures from Disney in that.

Once I forgot to save a few of my pictures of a Washington DC trip (a whole album) out for the the chronological album, so I scanned a few layouts and then printed the scanned layouts in a small size and used those as 'pictures' in my chronological album.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

jBlaze

Cherry Blossom

Me, I would put them in with the others.  If you make a just Disney album, it would be overwhelming. 
I vote for in with, and for all the many disney picts, make a Disney album seperate with them.  :)
Jean
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
funny goat stories: http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showth ... gest+thing

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I would do the separate album thing.......

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

You mean you are suppose to put your pages into albums----LOL

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'd do a seperate album for the Big D!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

JelloShotLady

Cherry Blossom

I would do a separate album.
“Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.”
- Jimmy Buffett

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Kimandasmo wrote: You mean you are suppose to put your pages into albums----LOL
Guess we were talking when they taught that lesson, huh?  :winkb:

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

I would use a separate album.  I plan to do that with our recent trips to WDW last year.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I would put it in a separate album.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee