My pages are not loading

judykay53
Cherry Tart

My pages are not loading

Post by judykay53 »

I am having problems loading my pages from ACOT. I keep getting the "explorer cannot display the  web page" and when I diagnose it says windows did not find any problems. This is  occurring  probably 90% of the time.  What do I need to do?
Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Re: My pages are not loading

Post by Brandon Singer »

Does it happen with any other sites? Or is it just our site?
What if you go to upload.acherryontop.com instead of www.acherryontop.com Does that work?
Also, it would be nice if you tried out firefox(http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/) so I can find out if its a problem with internet explorer or not. If you want, you can uninstall firefox after testing to see if our site works on it or not.
-Echo
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1062

Post by love2stamp »

It also does it me. And only on this web site. any other one I have no problem with.
ImageImageImageImage
Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Post by Brandon Singer »

Ya, there is a handful or so of peole who get that error a lot. I havn't figured out what's causing it yet. Do any of those things to try work for you?
-Echo
judykay53
Cherry Tart

Post by judykay53 »

It is only with this website. Actually, it only started doing this in the last week or two. I also have problems on our other computer.It just keeps trying to load pages and I usually just give up.   I was finally able to post this reply by going to upload.acherryontop.com. It would never load by going to www.   I will check this out further tomorrow. Thanks.
GrammaT
Cherry Tart

Post by GrammaT »

My pages are not loading either. It's usually when I want to post in the forums or just read them. I tried using Firefox and it does it with that also. I also tried on my other computer and it did the same thing. I tried to figure it out for so long last night that I got a headache doing it. So, I finally gave it up and went to bed.

I did try it by using upload instead of www and it works perfectly. :-D
Life is not measured by the breaths you take
but by the moments that take your breath away.

Return to “Website Problems”