Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange Photos
Look at the jackpot I just got from Pam (rnmom247)!!  I love everything, but especially the super awesome cherry potholder!!

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

I am so glad that it all arrived safely and in time for Thanksgiving.  Happy Thanksgiving Jess!
Pam ImageImage

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Here are mine! They are lovely! Thanks so much ctaylor0312!

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I received my ornaments today from Sarah (davsar). One was a cute nutcracker which we have a collection of on our tree and throughout our home. The other was a hand painted Autism awareness Christmas ball. The "puzzle piece" is a symbol for Autism awareness. I almost cried as I held it in my hands and I am not a crier by nature. Here is a pic of both ornaments as well as a close up of the Autism awareness ornament.

ImageImage

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

It is so fun to see all the different ornaments everyone received.  This was a great idea - thanks scrapgram!
Pam ImageImage

roe2552

Cherry Blossom

WOW!  What beautiful ornaments everyone received!  I wish I had know that you did this, but I'm fairly new around here and still fumbling my way around. What a great idea! 

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

btt
Pam ImageImage

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

btt
Pam ImageImage

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Did anyone else receive their ornaments?  I love seeing what everyone received.  This was a great idea.
Pam ImageImage

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

These are the ornaments I received from Jenn (Jmo95). They are beautiful. I love both the snowman and the little dancer!!!!!!! Of course Em has claimed the dancer!!!!!

Thanks Jenn!!!!!!!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I recieved 2 ornaments from Kellie (WVscrapper) today!! Thank you so much. They're already hanging up on the tree. She also sent me a candle and a Christmas kitchen towel! I am so happy that I participated this year. Merry Christmas, Kellie! :-D
ImageImage

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Here is the ornament that I received from Christine (cat1393).  I love it.  Such a cute addition to my tree.  Thank you so much!

Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

mayerkt

Cherry Bing

YAY!  I got mine in the mail yesterday (or wait, was it today?!  I forget!).  Thanks sooo much Trish :) Beautiful ornament with incredible detail and the sweetest little plaid outfit.  LOVED the Snox add on too :) Its on our fridge!

~*~Karin~*~
Visit our little world! My Blog ~*~ My Photos

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Those are all great and I am jealous to see that they are already on your tree; ours isn't up yet.  Thanks again scrapgram for such a great idea!
Pam ImageImage

cat1393

Cherry Cola

jmo95 wrote: Here is the ornament that I received from Christine (cat1393).  I love it.  Such a cute addition to my tree.  Thank you so much!

Whew! glad you liked it! Finding nice looking Penguins here was rough!

Christine

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

They are all so great. I really like the snowmen one's but that's probably because I collect snowmen. Maybe next year I can get in on this one, wasn't around soon enough this year.
ImageImageImageImage

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

You are so welcome Renee, I am glad you like the ornaments.

Ladies all the ornaments are so pretty!!!  I will post mine this afternoon, after we get the tree up.
Kellie

Cheryle-L

Cherry Cola

I'm sorry I can't post mine, but I got the most awesome ornaments fro Scrapgram!!!  Three snowmen(1 bell,1 sled and a figurine) as well as the cutest little black scottie figure!!  Thanks sooo much Anna Maria!!
Cheryle
Light the Way

ncokely

Cherry Cola

ImageMy lovely ornament and scrappy things from butterfly843---Jenn!!Thanks so much!! 
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

Christmas ornaments I received from Jess "Scrapgoo"  Thank you!!!!!

Kellie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee