We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

What do you MOST look forward to
 when you think about Thanksgiving?

For me, it's spending the night at the cabin with my SIL and her family, watching movies, Jess and I giggling late into the night when the BIL starts snoring like a freight train, and then getting up in the morning and having home made cinnamon rolls and waiting for the rest of the family to show up!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: What do you MOST look forward to
 Our whole family being together for the day and night.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Janell

Cherry Cola

Call me shallow, but can I say pumpkin cream pie?
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Watching the parade with my little girl

kathyt

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh that is so hard.  I love the cooking.  The last several years dh has sat at our bar and chatted with me while I cook.(willing to help if I ask) I mostly just love the fact that we don't have to rush and do things which is our normal life.  We eat brunch around 10, then snacks early afternoon and usually dinner about 4.  it's a nice relax day to spend with the family.  Okay, that was probably way more than one things:-)
Kathy, who likes to think about scrapbooking

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

mmmmmm, pie :inlove:

I love when the whole family gets together with moms big dining table all decked out in festive coverings and place settings, the tons of yummy food, most especially the hours we spend at the table laughing hysterically... usually driving mom to a beet red face and tears! haha then the pie and cleaning up and parking ourselves in front of the tv to watch a movie as long as we can manage to keep our eyes open.  I'll miss that this year. :( it's just me and the girls
Image Image

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Friday morning when all us girls get up way too early and go stand in line in front of Shopko until the doors open at 5AM and then we get crushed as we head toward the doors like cattle. 
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

good food....
ShanShan

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

just being together and playing games.....my fam goes out to eat!!!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

With family: the food.

With friends: the laughs.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Being w/ my family and DH cooking  for T-day! and the dishwasher :-D.

Christine

countryliving2

Cherry Blossom

Eating, Eating, and um...did I mention eating??  LOL 

I love all the desserts, candied yams and turkey w/dressing.  Ok, now my tummy is growling...
Nan

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

The food, of course!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

It used to be the yummy turkey.  But then I was a veg for 11 years, and now it's too gamey for me... :(  So maybe that it's the opening to the Christmas season.  Not to say I'm not thankful and such, but the trip down to my parents has been killer the last few years, and it takes away from it.  This year we're staying home, so we'll see how it goes...

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Feeling stuffed like a turkey after eating all of that yummy food (minus the cranberry sauce...gag)

No really, being with my family. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I can do without Christmas.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

HollDoll

Cherry Picker

Hanging out with my family.  Three day work week. (for the DH)

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

STUFFING!  I love the rest of the meal too but I just LOVE stuffing.  I also love having the time off of work to kick back and enjoy family.  And, last, but not least...I LOVE shopping on the Friday after.

Oh and...Image...of course!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I love being able to spend time with my family.  I love being able to sit around, talking and listening - just enjoying each other's company while eating or watching the parade or football.

I am off this year for the first time since working at the hospital, so I am especially thankful for that.  I'm also going shopping on Black Friday, so we'll see how thankful I am after I get back on Friday....
Rebecca

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For me, it's the gathering of family and friends and eating..and eating...and eating...! haha! I love turkey!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

Being together with the family.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee