NOVEMBER 18 - Scrap A Day Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

NOVEMBER 18 - Scrap A Day Challenge

Post by Laura Fiore »

HI everyone! How's the crop hangover going?? Did you stay on that scrappy roll yesterday?

I didn't. I got nothing done, LOL I was taking some old photos out of a scrapbook from my high school days for a memorieal service today. I lost a really good friend last week.
Here is one of my layouts from the Whodunnit contest at the crop
ImageDid you guess this one was mine? I think it looks like me other than the photos...those are Angie's!

Share your stuff here!
Jeanne Marie's Scraps
Digital Designers
Gallery: 433

Re: NOVEMBER 18 - Scrap A Day Challenge

Post by Jeanne Marie's Scraps »

Love the layout Laura I didn't even get a layout done today I worked on one all day I have the pics and the title but I just can't pull it together I'm going to scream I have such a hard time doing more than one photo digi style this one may have to go into to be done on paper box............When I fill the box I am going to ship it to jess but be real quiet cause she doesn't know yet :-D
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

When I fill the box I am going to ship it to jess but be real quiet cause she doesn't know yet

ROFL!!!!

I did a layout today, but I can't show it to you yet. (The product's not releasing until Friday.) I will say that if you are a fan of the Funky Junky series---you *don't* want to miss this kit. I think it's the best one yet!! :D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

Laura, I knew yours but what sealed the deal was the handwriting! 

Jeanne, I see you!!! Image

Tracy, I think I have a wee problem with needing ALL the products because even this paper girl got excited to see the new kit!

Here's mine from the Whodunit LO contest.  I scrapped my own photos because I am wily like that:

scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

Here's mine!  I was so excited by Fido's class by Miranda, that I had to do an Ornament for our new puppy. (okay, she is 18 mths now and huge, but this is for last year!) lol
Teri
baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

Post by baltoscrapper »

Oh man! You didn't say you guys were switching pictures!!! I guessed that one as Angies and wondered when she went back to doing paper (although the contest did say you might switch mediums) and thought "wow, her paper style is kind of like Laura's!"...... :-D
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

Post by Laura Fiore »

HA! Cec, are you sure it didn't say we were switching photos?  That would be a MAJOR oversight wouldn't it? :)

Jeanne...LOVE your idea! When I did the few digi I have done, I used frames to help separate my photos...and different sizes so you make one your "feature photo"...in fact, I try to do that with my photos on paper too...you might think about that?

Jess, I love that layout...great edges and gorgeous photos!
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

Beautiful stuff ladies!!! I went to a crop this weekend and made these coffee cup holders, to hold a gift card or a pkg of hot cocoa and some candies..its for my coworkers..I will post more of my LO's later. ImageImage
***Tanya***
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

Post by Laura Fiore »

OK Cec...you had me worried, so I went back and checked that Whodunnit thread...it did say a bunch of us had mixed up our photos...WHEW!

You probably just got so excited that you scanned over that part at the bottom! :winkb:
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 167

Post by ajsmom »

Great work so far!! 

I did this for the bling contest...count the bling!!

Jeanne Marie's Scraps
Digital Designers
Gallery: 433

Post by Jeanne Marie's Scraps »

wow sue thats alot of shine!
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

Post by Laura Fiore »

Cool stuff today ladies!
mochascrap
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by mochascrap »

I really love the layout Laura and the fall one too.  I was wondering about the gift card holder, is there a template for it.  That is tooo cute.
chattyscrapper
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 85

Post by chattyscrapper »

No more scrap hangover.. I didn't get a lo completed yet. I worked on a 2 pager and started a 1 page lo last night. I should have them complete tomorrow. I'll post when I do.

Great lo's. The dog ornament is so cute.. I'm watching a movie. I'll check in again tomorrow. :-D good night..
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

I'm feeling to blah to scrap...all I want to do is crawl in a hole and cry :(
SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Post by SarahA »

Pretty stuff!
Sue- that is a LOT of bling- love it! :)
I whipped together another one of the mini maze books to give to my sister. I'll let her add her own pictures, though. I also filled up my basket with the new Fancy Pants stuff- it's to die for!
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

Beautiful layouts, ladies!

What have I been doing?  I've been putting together my new scrapbook room, of course!  And here it is, in it's debut showing, just for you ladies, the world premiere of Tania's new scrappy area/office:

(BTW, I have decided I can't move again until I use my stash.  I don't think I can move this much stuff again.  :bluelol:)

more in the gallery:
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,,0,,93435
2boysma
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 84

Post by 2boysma »

GOOD for you!  What great pics of your new scrapbooking space.  
Looks very organized and ready for action!  I applaud your hard
work.
Jeanne

AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

Nice scrappy place!!!

I went shopping, so I've been downloading.  I did play around in PSE and made a snowflake overlay.
HollDoll
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 97

Post by HollDoll »

Great stuff ladies!  I didn't get anything done.  My brother and SIL are staying in my scrap room/office/guest room.  Soon I will post a 2 pager I did this weekend at a live crop I went to.

Can't wait to get into the articles for the classes I missed.  Especially the free digi.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”