If there's one thing about you

Post by Nanna-Star »

Just pulling this one out of my saved topics for a rerun.Christina
Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Post by Keling »

I knew Rick Shroeder when he was snot-nosed, pain in the but kid? He was first cousins with my best friend in PreK-2nd grade. Also, her house is where they shot the canal scene on Moscow on the Hudson (Robin Williams). I was so mad that I couldn't go to her house for about 2 weeks...
loralye78
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 17

Post by loralye78 »

OK....I met Ryan Gosling in 1996, when I went to University in Ottawa, one of my floormates grew up with him and we happend to see him at a mall, att eh time he was just teh annoying kids on BReaker High, who knew he would turn into Noah....or any of the other great characters he went on to play.    Also, Sat 10 feet away from Ben Affleck during the BEnnifer era, she was in Winnipeg making a movie, shall we dance, he was addicted to poker....people flocked to play poker with Ben,    Also, I kick an Oak Ridge boy when i was 5, the one that sing real low...Last but not least...i can stick  my whole fist into my mouth....clearly the only stupid human trick i would admit too!CLEARLY DIDNT READ....JUST ONE....OMIT everything AFTER RYAN GOSLING..... feel free to read it though!
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I can't think of anything unique about me.  Hmmm...
Leeanna
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 128

Post by Leeanna »

These are fun to read! My "unique" thing would be that I have to have a million (almost literally) things going on at one time - like right now I'm working full-time, running a business I started about a year ago, and starting the application process for a top 20 MBA program (and some other little things, but those are the big ones).  I have always been this way and I have absolutely no idea why, I simply cannot take a chill pill.  
wirsmom
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 124

Post by wirsmom »

I gave Arnold Schwartzenegger (spelling??) directions to a the movie theater. I was standing on the corner in Pasadena with some friends, and he rolled up on his motorcycle and asked for directions. It was funny because he said, "If these are wrong . . . I'll be back!" in the Terminator voice. This was eons ago, before he was our governor. Oh, and I also got to sit on Eddie VanHalen's bed. My friend's grandma used to house sit for his parents (they lived in Altadena, California). One time, we went over to water the plants, and my friend and I snuck into his bedroom. He had a pink shag bedspread on his bed.
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

Post by ScrapGoo »

Hmmm... tough one.  As a kid I pretty much grew up on a boat off the coast of Maine.  Once we made a trip up to Canada through the Bay of Fundy where there are the highest vertical tides in the world and a passage known as the Reversing Falls.  Scary!  You have to have special clearance to go through and a guide and our time had to be a specific hour around midnight and it is crucial to get across during this hour.  If not, the tides act like a giant bathtub, sloshing giant waves through the bay and often causing whirlpools.  Well... our guides spotlight went out...and then OUR main spotlight went out in a freak turn of bad luck.  We made it through but it was a VERY harrowing experience (especially considering the huge shipping and commercial liners that go through there that would never have seen us until they were on us).  I would say that experience was pretty unique!
Tuesday
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 49

Post by Tuesday »

My name ... I love my name :)
shamish
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by shamish »

My nickname is Shamish.... because of my love for the Amish people.  Shannon+Amish=Shamish :)
{shannon}
Life is not made by the dreams that you dream but by the choices that we make.
Bunnee
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 13

Post by Bunnee »

I have 32 bunnies! Seriously!
^Bunnee~ http://www.freewebs.com/bunnee5/index.htm
Momma to 5 wild & beautiful kids Bryce, Kayla, Spencer, Laicey & Dallin
CatwoMN
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 9

Post by CatwoMN »

I'm not sure if this is unique so much as weird: my body is really lop-sided. I know you said only one, but it's a lot of things rolled into one, so bear with me. (Or stop reading.)I have one foot half a size smaller than the other and one leg shorter than the other - so much so that when I was in middle school, they thought I had scoleosis (sp?). Because I was a cheerleader and had to bounce alot, the calf muscle in the longer leg grew and you can totally see it in photos taken from the back.I also cannot look at anything with both of my eyes at the same time. I can only focus one eye at a time on something. This makes it impossible for me to watch 3D movies or to see those "magic eye" pictures that were so big a few years ago. (I can go cross-eyed for a moment if I need to use both eyes, but that hurts and isn't very effective. Let's just say Disney World was boring for me whenever we went to a 3D show.) My depth perception is also bad because of it...I can't look at steps as I walk up or down because I can't always "see" the delineation between two and I'll trip on nothing. In familar surroundings, I mentally count the steps as I walk. My eyesight is lopsided too. I see up close with one eye and far away with the other, so when I drive, I look at the dashboard with one and out the window with the other...I just switch eyes. Glasses don't help. I'm too old to correct it and since I've trained my eyes to switch as needed, I don't notice it except during my yearly eye exam. (Going to a new eye doctor is fun! They usually think I'm a freak!)
mkcdaisy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 616

Post by mkcdaisy »

I guess the one thing i can think of is that I can do the splits.  That has always amazed my peers.  I guess they think a big girl can't do it.  HAHA proved them wrong.
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

I am a very impatient person yet can often find patience when its really necessary
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

scrapnmom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 229

Re: If there's one thing about you

Post by scrapnmom »

I am studying to be an Event Planner  :) Finally Decided what I want to do when I grow up! LOL

Angie
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

My liver is not in the location it is supposed to be...it is over just a little bit. The doc found that out when they removed my gallbladder.  So I had an extra incision..oops.
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Post by allysonc »

I think something that is unique about me.. is how I am with older people.. I just seem to get to really know them and they like me alot.. I mean elderly people btw.  I just have a way with them.  :-D :)
Ally
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Dude! Where'd this thread come from!? LOL!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

Maybe we have to solve the clues to find out where the topic started? It's interesting!

Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Post by Flapdoodle »

MOM2SNOX wrote: Dude! Where'd this thread come from!? LOL!
No kidding!! WTH???
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Return to “Games & Fun!”