Our neighbor is moving....

Moderator: ACOT Employee

cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Our neighbor is moving....

Post by cat1393 »

and they gave me their Cannon printer. Only downside is they don't know where or if it came w/ a disk. Will need to do research on this. THEN maybe, just maybe I can start playing w/ the digital stuff. :)

Christine
carolynlontin
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 40

Re: Our neighbor is moving....

Post by carolynlontin »

YAY!

You can probably go to Canon's website & download the current driver for the printer - that is probably better than the disk anyway, cause it will be the most current.

ENJOY!
maryscraps
Cherry Tart

Post by maryscraps »

carolynlontin wrote: YAY!

You can probably go to Canon's website & download the current driver for the printer - that is probably better than the disk anyway, cause it will be the most current.

ENJOY!

Thats what we did w/our HP printer. Our hard drive crashed and we had to reinstall everything...well we lost our HP printer disk in one of our many moves. We just went online and were able to download.
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

Thanks. I went on the Canon site. Got the download....now the next problem! They didn't give me the cable. Ihave the power cord. So, I will see them probably tomorrow. I'll ask them to check the closet, thats where the printer was. Hopefully its there. If not, I'll buy a new one.

Christine

Return to “General Talk”