Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jenniwren32

Cherry Blossom

Big Lots find!
  Guess what I found at Big Lots yesterday. I was so excited my hubby thought I was crazy. I need to go there more often!!!:)
ImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: Big Lots find!
 Are you hanging out at my Big Lots?  lol  I saw those a day or two ago and picked up a few of the ribbons as ours had them in 2 or 3 styles.  I love roaming through Big Lots, the Dollar Store and Tuesday Morning! 
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

I bought the letters and chipboard last week at mine. Didn't see the ribbon.
~*Lisa*~

MLee

Cherry Cola

When you go there, where in the store do you find the SBing things? I keep looking at our store and I can't ever find anything. :( Is it with the cards and wrapping paper or pens and school supplies or some place else entirely?

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Great find! Actually, I'm glad my Big Lots closed down... I spent WAY too much money there on a daily basis! LOL!

steph_1999

Cherry Blossom

Wow what a great find! I haven't been to my local big lots in forever! I shall have to go look!

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Big Lots is always one of my big temptations!  It's so hard to pass up stuff when it's so darn cheap, LOL!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Great finds. I try to stay away from there because I always end up buying stuff I could do without just because the price is good.

M'Lee, in our BL's sb stuff is in a separate aisle next to the wrapping paper, gift bags & wedding stuff.
ImageImage

MLee

Cherry Cola

Thanks. Our Big Lots is next door to our Hobby Lobby so this will be double whammy for me if they have SBing goodies!!

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Awesome find. I hate to pay full price on SB stuff.

Christine

just_v

Cherry Tart

Sweet!  Our Big Lots tends to be a bit thin on those sorts of things, but I'll have to go check it out.

V

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Awesome finds!!! I don't have a Big Lots near me.  The closest one (45 minutes away) closed last year.  I'll have to look when I go down to visit the family (2 hours away) - I know there are some Big Lots around there....
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow - great prices!!  I've found stuff there in the past too - and I LOVE how many deals they always have!
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So jealous...no Big Lots here.

Joy

Cherry Garcia

oh coooooool!

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Cool!  I've never been to a big lots...

erica :)

nicoleoh

Cherry Blossom

GREAT FINDS! We have an awesome BL's in my town and it's always stocked with great scrapping goodies!

niknik

Cherry Blossom

We just got a BigLots in the next town over....I guess I need to go check it out!!!
~~Nicole~~

RoseRansom

Cherry Picker

Oh, WOW!  gonna go today and check it out!
Risa from Georgia

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Whoa! Those are great finds! I'll have to check them out tomorrow....only like 2 miles from my house! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee