Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Re: Those that use Rubons
 I have never used them, but I love looking at the ones that have very pretty swirley/flowerey designs. :-D
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

niknik

Cherry Blossom

I like all of the above...especially words and shapes!!
~~Nicole~~

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I like the swirls/flowers but also I like ones that are bigger in size like large stickers, b/c a lot I find have really cute sayings or items I want to use, but they are so small!! I like how rub ons stay on a page more then some stickers. They seem more versitile. So I pick Rub ons that have everything on them! Because verses/quotes I can make myself and print on transparency, but items are a lot harder, ie... animals, plants, vechiles, every day items!!

Also I like alphabets, but again larger size!
~ Carissa ~

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

I like words/quotes  and flourishes....
Image Image

MLee

Cherry Cola

I like rub-ons with artwork that I can't do myself - like doodles and swirls, flowers and vines. I like things, too, that are geared toward girls and then geared toward boys and not just themed. Bo Bunny does a super job with their rub-ons. Borders and clusters are fabulous.

I like the new ones that have a touch of color but could be used with a different set of papers if you run out of the papers that they were meant to go with.

I also like for them to sometimes be brown instead of the traditional black or white. I think that's why people were so hot for October Afternoon's rub-ons when they first hit the market.

It's also good when one or two repeat the pattern in some smal way of the paper itself - either in a flourish or a flower or a cluster.

And... I love your new avatar!

steph_1999

Cherry Blossom

I buy words and phrases probably the most, they are the best for cardmaking.   I also like the swirls and flourishes which I use anywhere, cards or layouts.  I also really like cute images, I've bought some with Christmas images (like poinsettias, Christmas trees, santas, Christmas bears, etc.) which I use a lot on cards. 

Bea

Sweet Cherry Pie

swirls!!!!!!!!! :-D
Bea
God bless America!!!

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I like rubons with quotes or sayings but a lot of them are very small - I'd like some a little bigger
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have these rub-ons from Daisy Bucket that I keep going to over & over. I'm kinda into flourishes right now I guess.

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

I love rubbons....not so crazy about the individual letters or alphas, but all the other stuff...flowers, swirls and arrows!!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I like word art, flowers, flourishes (my favorite)
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I like designs myself.

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

All of the above.  ;)

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Multi-purpose images that can be used in a variety of ways.
Mostly images and words.  If it is too themed I have a difficult time wanting an entire sheet of one theme.

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

I love pretty images such as flowers and flourishes.  The ones I use the most are those and ones with sentiments for cards.  Those are really hard to find. 
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I looovveee rub-ons! For me i tend to go for the ones with words or quotes as well as swirls and flowers. I find them more universal.

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

I like to put words and frames on photos.

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I find the words most useful and then florishes and flowers.

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Flourishes and the like are my favorite but i use lots of word ones too;  fun doodles and flowers are ok too sometimes;  I never much used the single letter ones
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee