Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Imblessedwth6

Cherry Tart

Album Question
 Hi Everyone,
  I hope its okay to ask this here. :)  I'm trying to find my way around.

What type of albums do you all use?  I use the regular 12x12 post bound but am seriously considering changing over to the new 12x12 D-ring albums.  I have heard that people really like them. Any opinions?

Sherry

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Album Question
 Hmm, well I didn't even know they made D ring scrapbook albums!  I like them for regular binders, I don't see why they wouldn't be nice for this application.  I'll have to keep my eye out for one!

erica :)

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

After my initial 3-4 CM albums I switched to 12x12 top loading albums (The Perfect Scrapbook) from Colorbok. I'm very happy with them & I can buy them at Joanns with a coupon. However a few here have mentioned the AC D-ring albums & I am going to check them out too. The colorbok albums are great as long as you don't try to add more than 1 extender post. With 2 extenders they just don't hold up as well.
ImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I love my top loading scrapbooks and cannot wait to be done w/my CM one's! So much easier to move layouts around, etc :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

nicoleoh

Cherry Blossom

For the first 2 years of scrapbooking I always used the Pioneer post-bound albums but got tired of the whole system. 

So for the last 2 years, I've used 12x12 3-ring binders from Hobby Lobby and LOVE LOVE this way SOOOOOOO much better!! It's so easy to get the lo's/page protectors in and out and I move them around to where I want to.

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

I LOVE the 3 ring albums. I have some by WRMemory keepers and some from AC.  I love how easy they are to use. I hated the post bound ones!!  The only thing that is a bummer is that if you do a two pager, there is alot of space between the two pages, so you can't really split any photos, titles or any embellies across the page break. 
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I can't wait to be done with my CM albums. I will also be switching to a binder type...I'll have to see what's available at my LSS.

I haven't seen any in the ACOT shoppe...am I missing them in there???

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I too, love the 3 ring albums. I agree with Cyndi that 2page layouts don't look as good across the spread of the rings, but you can still get the picture. I started out with the post bound albums and hated if I got something out of order! I really don't put things in order any more either, but I do love the convenience of the 3ring. 

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

_fck_first_run

Bea

Sweet Cherry Pie

I don't like the 3ring for the reason mentioned -- big space between the two layouts. I do have some photos of various topics in a 3ring that haven't made it to their final album yet. But my finished albums I used to keep in postbound and now like the snapload albums. I do find them easier to work with than the posts and my two pagers are right next to each other. :-D
Bea
God bless America!!!

JenniferP

Sweet Cherry Pie

I just converted to 3 ring albums.  I got tired of the hassle of moving layouts.  It's too hard with post.
~Jen

rica71

Cherry Picker

I love my 3 ring albums.  I don't know what I would do without them.
aka--SCRAPALICIOUS April Layout Challenge--0/20
Image Image Image

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I still have some CM albums to add to and will eventually, but I have for the most part converted to top loading albums.  I can't stand the post system though and convert the albums with the Pioneer Snap load.  Here is a picture of it here from the store.

Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Strap-hinge scrapbook albums (CM) - love 'em & can't imagine using anything else!!
Image Image

Imblessedwth6

Cherry Tart

Thanks !!
I did it.  I went and bought a 3-ring from Archivers.  I need to be able to add and move things around easily.  I think this will do it.  Also, Ilove the idea of being able to add "extra" pic's that I dont want to scrap into the same book.  They have that now.  And with my 30% off coupon, it wasnt so bad. :-D

Sherry

nicoleoh

Cherry Blossom

YAY Sherry!!! 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I'm a top loader kind of gal, myself.  I like being able to pull layouts out and move them around.  I also like the fact that I can do a double sided layout on a single sheet and have both sides show through the page protector.

I read where someone used the D ring binder albums to store their layouts until they could get them into albums.  That sounds like a better plan than my stacking them up on a shelf (or now, shelves!). May have to get a few of those.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee