Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

What product do you wish someone would invent?
We all know there are tons of innovative products out there but there are also big voids...what would like like to see?

For me, it would be a better tool tote for taking my 'necessaries' to a crop.  I have a good sized one now that I got from Jo's and it sites on a micro wave turn table and I still can't find what I need in it!

What about you?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What product do you wish someone would invent?
 Wow, that is a tough one.  I can't think of anything at the moment but I am interested in what others would wish for. 

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

a little machine that would make whatever rubons I want and they would be the same quality as the ones you buy.  I have made my own and its just not the same.

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

a 12x 12 digital frame that is pretty to hang on the wall!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I want to press a button and have the telemarketers - especially those who play recorded messages - computers blow up!!!

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

AnnOminous wrote: I want to press a button and have the telemarketers - especially those who play recorded messages - computers blow up!!!

If this was a poll, I would vote for this one.  :-D
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

An "Undo" key for the real world... lol

ImageImage Image Image  

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

A Magic Wand! :-D
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

maryscraps

Cherry Tart

Hmmm......would love a robot that would clean up my scrap room every time I made a huge mess from doing a page, card, etc....

steph_1999

Cherry Blossom

AnnOminous wrote: I want to press a button and have the telemarketers - especially those who play recorded messages - computers blow up!!!
LOL!!I love this one!

I think I would love some sort of scrapping machine...maybe one that could create anything! Not just the digital cutters, etc. but it would be nice to have a machine that could cut anything, make rub ons, print pretty papers, etc.  Just a whole scrapbook store in one machine would be nice!

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

steph_1999 wrote:
LOL!!I love this one!

I think I would love some sort of scrapping machine...maybe one that could create anything! Not just the digital cutters, etc. but it would be nice to have a machine that could cut anything, make rub ons, print pretty papers, etc.  Just a whole scrapbook store in one machine would be nice!
That sounds like my laptop! LOL! Some days it's good to be a screen licker. ;)
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

This isn't scrapbook related really, but I wish I could invent a card holder (you know, all those little frequent shopper cards and such) that was voice activated.  I could say Safeway, and it would buzz and out would pop my safeway card!

erica :)

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i'm with you, ann!!  omg, the stupid calls we get
 everyday seems endless even dinner & bedtime!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

A mute button, for my dh and kids at the moment. (can you tell I'm in a bad mood?)
Ronny

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

maryscraps wrote: Hmmm......would love a robot that would clean up my scrap room every time I made a huge mess from doing a page, card, etc....
THis was my immediate thought as well!!  ANd lets not stop there....why not the whole house?  LOL!
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

maryscraps

Cherry Tart

scrap-4-life wrote:
maryscraps wrote: Hmmm......would love a robot that would clean up my scrap room every time I made a huge mess from doing a page, card, etc....
THis was my immediate thought as well!!  ANd lets not stop there....why not the whole house?  LOL!
  Thats a perfect idea also :)  A robot to clean AND cook so you have more time to scrap!!  :-D

steph_1999

Cherry Blossom

I could use a cleaning robot too! LOL!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee