Hello from CA

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Re: Hello from CA

Post by allysonc »

Hi Suzanne! Welcome to the boards. I just joined during the crop and am a cherry addict now haha. :) How exciting you went to europe! Where all did you go? I just went to Italy in march! I hope to see more posts from you in the future. Have a great night!

Ally
Ally
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

hey there Suzanne,  I am in California too.  Rancho Cordova, a suburb of Sacramento and somewhat north of you.  You'll enjoy this place.  And no matter what hours you work, there is almost always someone on here when you want to chat.
CaRNScraps
Cherry Tart

Post by CaRNScraps »

Thanks for all the messages.  To the lady above, we visited Italy, Greece and Turky.  Med cruse, 12 days plus more in Rome.  Still have a lot to get back to see. Maybe in a few years when I get caught up on paying for this one.

The note about always here definatly applies to me, worked almost 14 hrs today, my dogs are barking(feet hurt).  :bluewinka:
Still checking in after a long day and looking for the challenges (my spelling gets worse the later it is).

Thanks Suzanne
Suzanne
Trying to take the time
immom2anc
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 264

Post by immom2anc »

Hey Suzanne! I'm in Modesto too! Welcome to ACOT; you're gonna love it, there are awesome ladies on these pages!! There's another group going with Yahoo Groups for Modesto/local scrappers if you want to check it out!  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Love_to_scrap/ 
C ya round the boards, or maybe run into each other at Michael's LOL....
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image
CaRNScraps
Cherry Tart

Post by CaRNScraps »

Kristen, Hi, I am a member of that group to.  Hope to get more involved soon.  Thanks
Suzanne
Trying to take the time

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”