Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

Hi from Louisville!!
 And it's pronounced Lullvull. It kind of rolls off the back of your tongue out of your throat. Haha. We can always tell when someone isn't from around here!

My name is Kayla, I live in Louisville, Kentucky. I have been married for 3 1/2 wonderful months. We have a scottish terrier named Diamond. She was in our wedding. We also have a cat, a foster cat (who may be pregnant), and 3 guinea pigs - all in a 2 bedroom apartment! I have been scrapbooking since I was in 8th grade with my mom. I work with infants at a Bright Horizons Childcare and Early Education Center. I also have a part time job at the mall at a store called Things Remembered.

I'm a former Marine and was stationed in Okinawa Japan. I did deployments in S. Korea, Thailand and Iraq. So as you can guess I have a TON of pictures. I'm a picture person and I take lots. (I took over 1000 on my honeymoon - which only lasted a week!) So I am also about 4 years behind schedule. Especially now since I'm married! I have so many pictures I want to scrap from the wedding and honeymoon. And not a lot of time....go figure.

I'm not one for change...so when things have changed over the years with scrapbooking I have been the last to go for it. I'm still not too sure about rub-ons. And I'm just warming up to brads since I accidentally bought some and I ended up liking them.

This website is a lot of fun...I spent some time with you guys this past weekend at the Summer Crop. It was a lot of fun!
Semper Fi

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Re: Hi from Louisville!!
 hey kayla welcome to acot i have a bil that lives up there he's head couch for the irocois foot ball team i know i didn't spell that right, you'll have to scoop out the lss and give the 411 on where i need to go when i vist :-D

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome to ACOT!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Hi Kayla! And welcome to ACOT!  Glad to hear you were able to catch the last crop.  They are a ton of fun!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

welcome Kayla, you ae gonna love it here

and, I can't figure out those darn rub ons either :winkb: 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Thank you for your service to the country Kayla! It was very nice reading about you & congratulations!!!
ImageImage

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Hi and welcome :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Hello and welcome!

(and I too have not decided whether I like the rub-ons or not... maybe it's because no matter what I do, I end up ruining the rub-ons around the one I'm trying to use!)
Stacy

neboyle

Cherry Jubilee

Hey Kayla! I know how to pronounce it since I am from Owensboro. I am glad you like it here. It is very addicting.

Which mall do you work in? I love Oxmoor Mall, espcially the Archivers store. :inlove:

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

neboyle wrote: Hey Kayla! I know how to pronounce it since I am from Owensboro. I am glad you like it here. It is very addicting.

Which mall do you work in? I love Oxmoor Mall, espcially the Archivers store. :inlove:

I work at Mall St Matthews...but I love Oxmoor and Archievers too!!!
Semper Fi

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Hi and Welcome from the Boonies of Nowhere, MI! :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Hiya Kayla! Welcome to the boards. :) Congratulations on your marriage! That is wonderful. :)  It is so awesome and brave of you to have been in the Marines. I truely admire that. I don't think I could ever sign up to do that.  I hope to see you around more and welcome again! Have a great night dear. :)Ally
Ally

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome Kayla!! 

I am suppose to go to Louisville the weekend of November 8th!! 

Congrats on your nuptials!! 

Glad you found us!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Kayla, welcome to the board.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome Kayla.....you'll have fun here!  :-D 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

LoveMyBella

Product Promotions

Welcome to ACOT!

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome!!!!! glad you are here!
Image \ ImageImage

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome, Kayla!
Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Kayla! Welcome to the ACOT message board!

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Welcome!

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee