Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Pick your Passion
photography

oufti

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
Taking pics of course! I also love to cook, but it's useless with my kids to make fancy food, they prefer spaghetti, and sewing, reading, crafting, crochet and hiking

MLee

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
Reading, gardening, actually anything to do with nature - hiking, trail climbing, etc. We really like to travel too.I collect depression glass, too, so I'm always in junk and antique stores, flea markets, etc. looking for pieces for my collection.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
I love to read too!  I also sew, quilt, knit, crosstitch, bake (love to make up new recipes) and I decorate an occasional cake.I'm never bored! 

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Pick your Passion
I love reading and music!

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Pick your Passion
My passions are interior decorating and I love to write!

amynymom

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
Go Yankees!  I am a huge fan too.  I am also a big Duke Basketball fan!

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Pick your Passion
Before I started scrapbooking I loved to make quilts.  Actually I still love it...just haven't done it in a long time.  This scrapbooking obsession has taken over, but I'm itching to sew again, so as soon as I uncover my table from all my scrap stuff, I'm definitely starting a quilt project!
- Angie - Come read my blog!

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

Pick your Passion
i love to read!  in fact, just converted the girls old playroom into a library (i really wanted a scraproom but thought that wasn't fair to the rest of the family)
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

karibear

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love to read...I love to do anything 'arty' but scrapbooking is my passion these days. I love to shop and decorate my home for every season/holiday. I love to cook, I just don't like the clean up part (and my kids are grown so no one to help anymore)It's so cold and icey I almost forgot....my big passion when it's warm is my flower and herb gardens!!

vel

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
My passions are reading, playing PS2 games, the shows Lost and 24 and scrappy window shopping.

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Pick your Passion
My first and formost love are my Los Angeles Dodgers!  I love the Kings, Lakers and the St. Louis Rams!I love photography, crocheting, reading and cooking.  I have a collection of Demdaco Willow Tree figurines.  I love this stuff.
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Pick your Passion
I am an Oklahoma Sooner fan!  I grew up in Buffalo, NY>..so I still root for the Bills and Sabres also!  I collect precious moments and I am a big disney fan!!

Carol

asset

Wild Cherry

Pick your Passion
Horses & Photography.....
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
I LOVE the pittsburgh Penguins, reading books to my daughter, baking, and zoos

kathyt

Sweet Cherry Pie

Pick your Passion
I LOVE to read! Camping and Cruising also, although those don't happen as often. Give me a cruise or camp AND a book and my hubby next to me and I am in heaven!

lshaughnessy

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
I love to read. I can sit down and finish a huge book in 2 days, I won't get any sleep but the book has been enjoyed. I also used to LOVE to do counted cross stitch. I would still do it if my hands didn't cramp so easily and my eyes weren't so bad, it's hard to see the little squares, LOL

gluestick

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love to do Sudoku puzzles and to make jewelery. I am having a jewelery party next weekend and a scrapbooking weekend this weekend!!

dustbust4

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love playing with my kids, watching my kids play baseball. I love any puzzles or games. I love to swim.

ejlautz

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
Before having my son I was a total bookworm. I'd actually read 4 or 5 books each week! Then came baby...Took me 6 months to finish the book I was reading when I went into labor.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”