WINNERS! *_*Make A Wish*_*

LKappy
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 106

Re: *_*Make A Wish*_*

Post by LKappy »

How nice!

I desperately want/NEED this...I have 3 cute wittle girls and the LO's would be soooo cute with some floooock. lol :inlove:

~*Lisa*~

lissahope26
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1709

Post by lissahope26 »

I gotta have the journal!  It's been out of stock forever and I neeeeeeeeed it badly!  It's just gorgeous!
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Jeanne Marie's Scraps
Digital Designers
Gallery: 433

Post by Jeanne Marie's Scraps »

I just love the rustic feel of this kiy and i'll tell ylou a little secert i'm dreaming of a ct spot with crisdam designs
averys_mom
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 293

Post by averys_mom »

If I had to pick just ONE thing, it would probably be

But then of course, I'd need quite a bit more of the line to go along with it, too, LOL!
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

Because there are only TWO left and I bought the new Basic Grey Ambrosia for my son's photos before I had finished my pages for the month. That means I have to go TWO months before I can buy again. I knew I should have waited but I didn't and I've been soooo good lately until now. :( But these have been waiting for me to buy for my son's diving pages - they're just perfect, aren't they?

davsar
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 631

Post by davsar »

I love this paper!  I have two boys and this is just so boyishly cute!  Plus I like the words "toot toot" - they bring a smile to my face!
ImageImage
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 402

Post by Jenn Kellams »

This is an awesome idea!  This has been in my basket for a LONG time.  I just don't have the extra cash to buy it!  I know its pathetic!  lol  I just think its gorgeous!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

Okay---I haven't had much time to fill up my wishlist!!! I often write a hard coy for myself. BUt one thing I REALLY NEED! are Thickers!!! any and all colors, styles!!!! Right now I need brown for a LO--but need them all! LOL  I use them all the time and have not even seen half the ones at ACOT

Here is one set I need:

lewisbaby
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 233

Post by lewisbaby »

I HAVE to have the new Vintage Moon line by Pink Paislee.  I mean come on, the owl is too freakin adorable!  And the yummy diecut paper.  Mmmmmm.

Last edited by lewisbaby on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

Post by zanettac »

Image This would be fun to have to do a Christmas calendar for the kids...maybe do a countdown to Christmas with a little toy, candy or trinket in each drawer!

Carol
bellaconsmom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 237

Post by bellaconsmom »

I have one to make for when my dh coached my ds and his soccer team last season.  Now that dh will be coaching my dd and her team, I need another one!

ETA:  Bo Bunny Team chipboard album.   I don't know why it didn't come up.

Frickin'-frackin', here's the link: http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnails/rwa-91247.jpg
Last edited by bellaconsmom on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OrianaVianey
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 71

Post by OrianaVianey »

Well I really need a Crp-o-dile Big Bite II but as I'm pretty sure is too expensive for a GC.

I also have 10 pk of these birthday cupcakes brads because my son's birthday is next month and these will close the treat bags

hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

Post by hellmgle »

Image I just took some pictures of my girly girl on the beach at sunset that these would go perfectly with.....and since I haven't been able to scrap for an entire week.....I would feel much better being able to shop.....I have about $50 of stuff in my basket....at the moment!!
Last edited by hellmgle on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quilt118
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 49

Post by quilt118 »

I just put these in my list tonight. Someone used them on one of the other music challenges.  I have been looking for something like this forever. I have a fabulous photo of our DGS where the water drops are just frozen in the air.  I collected others and totally unhappy.  These will be perfect.

http://www.acherryontop.com/search/splat/71817
Last edited by quilt118 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

I really need to have this item.  Actually I am planning at some point soon to order about 10 of them. 

I'm making some cookbooks for Christmas presents and I saw these and thought they'd make great embellishments for the pages.
Lillpop
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 595

Post by Lillpop »

I bought the rest of this line, but opted not to get the stamps since I had so much more stuff in my basket.  However, they would look great with the rest of the collection! 
Kim
Step Number 1 - Admit Your Addiction

Scraprat
Cherry Cola

Post by Scraprat »

I'd really like to have another Cricut mat since I'm wearing mine out and they're on sale!
Take care of you,
Deb

Smiley-Scrap8
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 889

Post by Smiley-Scrap8 »

I gotta have this because it's scrap 4 hire friendly and I've recently been asked by several people to scrap for them and I need the right kits.
Ronny
katarria
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 457

Post by katarria »

averys_mom wrote: If I had to pick just ONE thing, it would probably be
averys_mom wrote:But then of course, I'd need quite a bit more of the line to go along with it, too, LOL!

Those would go PERFECTLY with my "Making Your 2 Page Layout Flow" class from tonight!! 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Miteenice
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 49

Post by Miteenice »

Delightful Elegant Clear Stamps.  They are SOOOOO Beautiful and I am into the Bohemian look on my cards.  I don't have anything like this. It would soothe this aching back of mine, from sitting at this computer for almost two full days. :winkb:

Last edited by Miteenice on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Always make time for SCRAPPING!

Return to “Summer Crop 2008”