Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Pick your Passion
love to read Patricia Cornwell and I have a collection of shot glasses with currenly about 125 from all over the world!
Image~Angie~

Greeneyes

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
I love to play World of Warcraft, Guitar Hero, and Playground on the Wii.  I also love board games, Settlers of Catan and Power Grid are two of my favorites!

KateBlue

Cherry Tart

Pick your Passion
reading, snorkeling and NFL namely Baltimore Ravens and NY Giants (since my parents live in NY)

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
I love to collect books, too - as for reading them - that's another story - My grandchildren are my passion and in the summer, I love to garden and plant flowers and veggies....

Kymbo

Cherry Bomb

Pick your Passion
Reading and watching sports.  I love IUbasketball, Dolphins in the NFL and the Red in MLB
Kymberlee~

mom2boyz

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I love football, my husband coaches and we are avid WVU Mountaineer fans, I also just started cake decorating, candy making, cookie making.  My 8 year old said today, Mom I'm sick of the cakes, cookies and cupcakes...never thought I'd hear those words!

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Pick your Passion
i collect coffee cups,angels and house plants
me and my angels

Lillpop

Cherry Cropper

Pick your Passion
Love to read, watch movies, shop.....I collect baskets love primitive crafts.

jazzyscrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Pick your Passion
I love to read murder mysteries and scary stuff like SK.  I also collect cat figurines (surprise you? hehe).
Terri

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Pick your Passion
I love to fish and shop and spend time with my fam
Image \ ImageImage

kjg1130

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I like to crochet but only know how to crochet straight things like scarfs and afghans. LOL

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Pick your Passion
scrapbooking... yeah, what's that? (that's been me lately)well, i got a chance to read again (go me!), watch movies, go to museums, the beaches too when it's warmer... hobbies? (does shopping count? ;)) a lot of photography or anything art-related, but wish i could quilt though... and i used to collect primitives/country stuff.

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

Pick your Passion
I think my next favorite obsession is gardening. Is TV watching a hobby? Cause I do that a lot and watch a lot of movies.

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Pick your Passion
I am passionate about college football.  My 2 main teams are UGA and OU, but I don't discriminate.  I will watch any football game I can find on TV.  Before I started working weekends, I would sit on the couch from 10am until at least midnight every Saturday, just watching football.

Midge

Cherry Cropper

Pick your Passion
I love to read, do wordfinds, travel and shop!

LisaLynn00

Cherry Berry

Pick your Passion
I play computer games with my DH... we are big computer nerds  

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Pick your Passion
After my kids are in bed, I read or knit. I knit ALOT! It is my biggest hobby!

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
I am a HUGE Ohio State Buckeyes fan and love the Bengals and the Reds as well.  Other than that I like to decorate and photography is my love as well as designing.Hugs
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

Val1024

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
Love watching the Fighting IlliniTake picturesWatch my kids play sports 

RoseRansom

Cherry Picker

Pick your Passion
Before children, I.........loved to read, cross-stitch, play the flute and piano, ride horses, collect Hallmark Ornaments,buy/sell on ebay........shop yard sales, thrift stores, etc.Now, I work.......take care of children, and eat/breathe/sleep scrapbooking.
Risa from Georgia

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”