Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

isterq

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I'm a big Yankee, NY Giants and Olympics fan.

Cab910

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
Love to read . Also collect magnets from places I visit.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Pick your Passion
I love stamping, making candles, shopping, and am a food network junkie. Right now I seem to be collecting food network cookbooks and have even seen a few of the shows taped.

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Pick your Passion
Reader and swimmer!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Amberpony

Cherry Picker

Pick your Passion
I have a huge collection of Quilting supplies.My favorite outdoor thing is hanging with my Goats & Horses.

tbroussard

Cherry Bing

Pick your Passion
Before scrapbooking, I used to do counted cross stitch.  Haven't done it in about 10 years though.  I enjoy reading, movies, and listening to music.  Eating out, reading blogs and looking at scrapbook mags.

CarolLynn

Cherry Bing

Pick your Passion
Before I became a mom, i used to raise show rabbits, and do spinning and weaving.  I also used to do counted cross stitch.  Not much time for those anymore.  Now I play the piano and love to go hiking and on wildlife photo excursions. I also love to travel.  While in Alaska, I spent lots of time in my flower garden in the summer, fishing and berry picking.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams... live the life you have imagined. -Thoreau

harper828

Cherry Bing

Pick your Passion
I like spending time with my family.  I try to take Ds to different events and get him exposed to as many things as possible. 

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Pick your Passion
crafts...............this was the only one that has stuck.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Pick your Passion
I love to knit and crochet.  I enjoy to design knitting and crochet projects and then pick out the yarn and make them.  I used to also collect cookbooks and try all kind of new recipes but dont do that so much anymore 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Pick your Passion
Reading, photography collecting teddy bears

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Pick your Passion
I LOVE going to our cottage...sitting o the beach, drinking beer all day and trying to read my book!

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

Pick your Passion
I am currently starting a new obsession with lampwork glass beads. Give me a torch and some glass and I get totally sucked in.  It is kinda similar to scrapping with choosing bright fun colors and patterns. I also love, reading and photography also.

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”