Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mkokopelli

Cherry Blossom

Re: How do you scrap?
 I've been scrapping in order, but it's been making me lose my creativity because I feel forced to do it.  So now I'm mixing it up
Michelle

Miteenice

Cherry Blossom

I am chronological.  It drives me crazy!  I can't skip around, I've tried.

Always make time for SCRAPPING!

momofgjc

Sweet Cherry Pie

I fly by the seat of my pants *L* Whatever strikes my mood at the time.

Angelica Turner

Cherry Tart

Miteenice wrote: I am chronological.  It drives me crazy!  I can't skip around, I've tried.
Same here :-}
Angelica
My Blog

Amberpony

Cherry Picker

I used to be a Chronilagical Scrapper but got my Mojo back by just doing Challenges and the inspiration that they bring my to jump off and do something else. So I have a album that I collect them is and move them to the correct album when I get enough of the same subject
92 Memory Pages So Far In 2009
ImageImage ImageImage

2_maybe_3

Cherry Blossom

I use to scrap in order but it became stressful making scrapping no fun.  I now scrap whatever I want and am I no longer worried about being "behind".  I have 3 kids and I figure I could never get caught up anyhow.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I scrap whatever! I get bored w/ theme books.  Start w/ the old end up working w/ the new.

Christine

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

I try to go in order....but in doing that I'm about 4 years behind!! I just got married so I'm skipping ahead and doing that and my honeymoon first....and it bothers me that I'm skipping ahead!!
Semper Fi

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I scrapbook whatever inspires me.

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I use to be chronological but it was too boring. Now I just scrap whatever I feel like when I feel like. I've been a lot more creative that way as well as enjoyed the hobby more.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Totally chronological for me!  And I'm consistently about 18 months behind... which means, of course, that if I ever do get caught up, I'll *stay* that way!
Image Image

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

I am definitely a chrono scrapper.  Almost anal about it...  And I'm working on four different albums and feel the need to keep them all in order.

But I feel like I've been losing some of my creativity, so maybe I should shake it up a bit.  Sounds like that worked for quite few people.  :)
Stacy

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

I get bored easily if I scrap chronologically. Unless it's a vacation thats going in a separate album, I scrap whatever makes me happy or inspires me in the moment.
ImageImage

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

i scrap what ever gets me in the mood i have a hard time when i try to make myself scrap something

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Chronological.

It's almost an anal thing with me but I can skip from album to album.  I just need those to be in chron order.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

lmao! I am Gemini too!

I do whatever hits me at the time. I go back to older pictures sometimes, if the papers I want to you use, fit them...kwim?
SUS ImageImageImage

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

I am a Gemini too and I am a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl.  I look for photos that interest me for whatever mood I am in.
-Carla

roxybonds

Cherry Berry

I scrap whatever inspires me at the moment, but i'm also fairly caught up with the family book and scrapping the last 2 months or so. 
*~* Jen*~*

My Scrappin/Sketch blog: http://www.roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
http://.roxybonds.myctmh.com

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Yeah I just want to scrap chrono for trips and heritage albums etc. I want to become more creative and mix things up. I am getting inspired by all you ladies here and your ideas/LO's!

Ally
Ally

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee