Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: Would you like to make a Mini in Minutes Album????
 Jenn--the class will be available for a while after the crop. We post it in article form on the blog!

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh yes, i would love to do this!  I love your mini's Laura. Those are stunning colors, but I will never be able to order and get it in time.  :(  Will have a look at our stores and see maybe they have this already.  Otherwise I'll use paper from my stash :-D .  Can't wait !
Will there be instructions after, just incase you do it when I'm in dreamland, with the time difference.  

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura Fiore wrote: Jenn--the class will be available for a while after the crop. We post it in article form on the blog!

Oops, didn't see this, question answered, thanks!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Bernadettte wrote: Oh yes, i would love to do this!  I love your mini's Laura. Those are stunning colors, but I will never be able to order and get it in time.  :(  Will have a look at our stores and see maybe they have this already.  Otherwise I'll use paper from my stash :-D .  Can't wait !
Will there be instructions after, just incase you do it when I'm in dreamland, with the time difference.  

I was thinking I would just call and wake you up B!!!!  Just what you want waking you from sweet dreams is the sound of my voice, I'm sure!!! :winkb:

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

If it's to make one of your magical mini's Laura, you can wake me up, but only for that!!  :winkb:

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

OK everyone, I'm updating this with the balance of supplies that I grabbed from my stash to complete the album!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Do you have the day & time for this class yet?  Just curious...I'm a planner.  ;)

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

This one will be Saturday at 3PM! Hope to see you there, but if you can't, it will be on our blog too!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I'll be there AND be square.  :)

mojodawn

Cherry Picker

Hope this isn't a silly question but...what kind of mini album?  Do we use chipboard or something?  Thanks in advance!
Some days its not worth chewing thru the straps.

Image Image

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

No chipboard...it's all done with paper!

mojodawn

Cherry Picker

Thanks Laura,
I saw that you were posting a list of supplies, where can I find that list?  sorry to be a pain in the *#@^!

BTW, love your blog.

Dawn
Some days its not worth chewing thru the straps.

Image Image

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

You're not a pain Dawn...glad you're asking questions so you can join us for the class!

The supply list is actually in this thread, about four or five posts down on the first page...just open the thread to page one and scroll down until you see it!

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

Me, I'll do it....
ShanShan

ksromack

Cherry Blossom

Hi Laura!  The Lord is smiling down upon me....because I have that line of pp already....as a matter of fact, I have it pulled so I can play with you all this weekend!  As far as the flock goes, though......hm...will have to look for it locally because I don't think it'd be here in time for me if I order it right now...or would it?  ;)
~Kathy~

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

I'll give it a try can't wait

Return to “Summer Crop 2008”