Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Good Monday Morning!
 Hi All!

The weather here looks overcast so far. A day without rain would be nice!

No serious plans here. Kiddos are still in bed.

What about you?

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Good Monday Morning!
 Good morning,

I just got to work and already want to go back to bed. LOL :-D
I think I might go home tonight and get some of my Swap items finished.                      
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm thinking about heading to the zoo today...it's not going to be too hot so it might be a perfect day to go!

asset

Wild Cherry

Howdy!

I'm taking oldest ds shopping for new shoes & some school clothes... the other 2 are going to gramma's. Next time it'll be dd that goes with. It's so nice being able to take just one of em at a time. The older 2 don't get much one on one with momma.

Then probably going to work later.
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Morning Girls! 

I am at work already too.  We have court today so its going to be busy, crazy and people will be getting on my nerves!  Especially since I was just on vacation Thursday and Friday.  We had bad electrical storms yesterdY qand they are calling for more storms mid-day today again, but temps are 76, sounds perfect to me.

I made a ton of chicken and a taco salad last night for dinner, plus my sister sent leftovers from Saturday's party home, so toinight we are cleaning out the fridge.  Yay!   No cooking, cause I have a couple LO ideas at home on my table that I want to work on, if I can stay awake long enough.  Last night I had trouble falling asleep, then I had trouble waking up when it was time to get moving.  Don't you just hate that?  It will make the day longer. 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I have been at work for 2 hours already and I really need to go home. It has been a zoo around here-- and everyone is on edge. I also have some returns to make after work tonight and I am dreading that.

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

beachlover wrote:Morning Girls! 

I am at work already too.  We have court today so its going to be busy, crazy and people will be getting on my nerves!  Especially since I was just on vacation Thursday and Friday.  We had bad electrical storms yesterdY qand they are calling for more storms mid-day today again, but temps are 76, sounds perfect to me.

I made a ton of chicken and a taco salad last night for dinner, plus my sister sent leftovers from Saturday's party home, so toinight we are cleaning out the fridge.  Yay!   No cooking, cause I have a couple LO ideas at home on my table that I want to work on, if I can stay awake long enough.  Last night I had trouble falling asleep, then I had trouble waking up when it was time to get moving.  Don't you just hate that?  It will make the day longer. 

Ann,

I hate that... I've been having the same problem. My mind won't shut down and then I can't fall asleep and then I have a hard time waking up and getting my butt going. LOL
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Morning everyone.

I'm enjoy my vacation so far.  It's a good thing we are on vacation durning the Olympics because I would never be able to get up early in the morning after staying up to midnight watching the swimming.  U.S.A.'s men team was awesome last night.

But today is just a chill out day, tomorrow we are going to Dutch Wonderland.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good morning ladies!  Last night Marissa and Erik slept in their sleeping bags under their "club house" that I made for them with a blanket.  LOL!  Erik was up bright and early at 7am, Marissa on the other hand is still sleeping.  I have a load of laundry in the washer, just sitting here drinking my coffee waiting to start a new load of laundry soon.  It is all cloudy again today.  I've finished a little 4x6 acrylic album that I have been wanting to upload but I have to wait for a sunny day to take pictures of it before I can.  Hope everyone has a great day.

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning. It is a outstanding day here in MO. It has finally stopped raining.
about 63 degrees,it maybe getting all the way up to 82 or 83 for the high. I am sitting in side with no windows and no way out until 4:30. but I just might sleep outside to night.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Good Morning :)

Beautiful day here today! Of course, I am at work but at least the sun is shining :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning.  Heading home this afternoon after 2 weeks in Texas.  Just found out our flight was delayed 2 hours...hopefully no more delays to come.

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Super cloudy here. I'm at work doing the little I have to do.

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Good morning!

Rain and thunderstorms here right now. Same as yesterday. And I guess most of the week is supposed to be like this. It feels like fall...sigh.

Not much planned for today, just working!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Just poppin in to say hi! I am sick Image and have been all weekend. I'll be resuming my position on the couch today with my kleenex.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It was super foggy this morning. In the low 60's I think.

I've already got laundry sorted and a load started. Only 8 more to go!  :? I'm just working on getting details organized for my Alzheimer's Fundraiser Crops and the Scrapping 4 Inclusion Fundraiser Crops that I'm doing in November.  The kids are all playing  nicely (as nice as 7 kids under the age of 8 can play) in the living room. Hopefully the grass dries out a little more and they can all go outside for awhile. I have a feeling we're going to get another downpour though. I haven't really decided if I'm up to taking them all to the library today. Probably not, just because I want to get the laundry done today.

We got a call this morning that dh's great-aunt passed away this morning. We were just in to visit her last Tuesday and she seemed to be doing pretty good.  I haven't told the girls yet, I'll wait to see what the arrangements are. Erynn will take it the hardest just because she is so sensitive. She's the one who starts to cry every time we pass a funneral home that has cars parked out front, and she makes me read the name of the person if it's displayed on the front of the building so she can pray for them.  And she doesn't even know the people!!!
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

My sister and bil were over for the weekend and the weather was horrendous.  Rain, wind cold - but we still managed to enjoy ourselves at Cheeseburger in Caseville - We sat in one bar for a couple of hours during one storm - standing room only but we managed to get a booth.  Then we went to get our cheeseburgers - I had a gourmetburger with a huge portabello mushroom and some boursin cheese and a creamy pesto sauce on it.  They also had Southwestern burgers. 
We ate under a huge tent at quaint farmhouse tables with oilcloth tablecloths.  Lots of crazy people in their gaudy parrothead hats and grass skirts!

My sister got me a beautiful leather scrapbook album from Pebbles, inc. called share and tell with inserts that hold 12 x 12 pages and 4 x 6 pictures (6 to a page).  Really nice!

Today I'm washing sheets for the next set of guests coming Wednesday for a Parade of Fools that is an outrageous parade with over 70,000 people attending.  Should be fun.
Then we have more people coming this weekend!
What a crazy week!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: Just poppin in to say hi! I am sick Image and have been all weekend. I'll be resuming my position on the couch today with my kleenex.

I think we've all been hanging out with Pam too long. She was sick last week, now it's you, Diana, and me...bleh! Feel better cutie!

I just took photos of my baby boy leaving for his LAST first day of school :( :( :( (well, we're planning on college, but I doubt he'll let me be there to take pictures for that!).

I'm getting my hair done this afternoon...I think! Really need to because the stripe at the part is getting pretty wide!

Have a great day everyone!

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: Just poppin in to say hi! I am sick Image and have been all weekend. I'll be resuming my position on the couch today with my kleenex.

Poor Tracy!! Hope you feel better! (And love your sick little smiley!) :)
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I hope all of you guys feel better soon!!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee