Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

With the Crop coming soon
 I was just wondering what your favorite part of the crops is?
favorite games, type of challenges, any ideas for new things--

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Re: With the Crop coming soon
I think one of my favorites is the "Scrap this photo" game. Finding the right papers and elements for a certain photo is so much fun, and you get to see a lot of items from different designers and companies that you might not see otherwise :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

I love the games.....Bingo is probably my favorite and of course the challenges!  The speed ones especially!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I love Bingo - however, if some of the bingo games could be called faster - a few have lasted over 2 hours - expecially the late night ones!  I like the trivia games and the guess the correct price and how many items are in this container - basically all the easy ones!!!!  LOL
I've lost my mojo so I don't know if it will be back in time to do any scrapping.......
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I like the different bingo games
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I like to find products to go with a certain picture.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I like how the crop attracts all sorts of newbies. Instead of just an "introduce yourself" kind of thread, maybe some kind of game or challenge could be done just for newbies?

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

The Fast Scraps!  Simply because it amazes me to see how creative and talented people are under duress!!

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

I'm glad people like shopping for me :-D pahaha  I love the Fast Scraps!
CHEERS~~

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Instead of just an "introduce yourself" kind of thread, maybe some kind of game or challenge could be done just for newbies?

There is one-I think it's Ma who usually does a Meet & Greet thing where you PM someone and ask them questions, then post their answers into the thread. I don't remember if there are points involved.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I love the games where we build a page and I also love the challenges. They really get me creating.

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

I do, Tracy!  I do a Meet and Greet and points are involved for new and old alike.  I think it's fun to meet people!
CHEERS~~

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I love the games!!  Tribond and mad gab are two of my favorites!

Carol

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I truely love all the games and trivia! The challenges are all so great and get me scrapping again! But half the time, I get too  much into the games and leave my pages sit for a couple hours!!
~ Carissa ~

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I love meeting all the new people and looking at how fast the gallery moves! :)
SUS ImageImageImage

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Fast Scraps are by far my favorite...and a request:  Sometimes the hostesses choose to make the last fast scrap of the night earlier than scheduled but do not announce it or adjust the schedule.  PLEASE, either schedule it earlier or request that the hostesses hold to the late schedule.  For those of us in the western time zones, it is NOT too late at 11pm (ie. 2am EST) and we are going strong at that point.  Now, getting up at 6am for a scheduled 9amEST fast scrap...much more difficult!  So really, in all fairness to us in the west, we should have some late challenges!
- Angie - Come read my blog!

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

mysunshine wrote: Fast Scraps are by far my favorite...and a request:  Sometimes the hostesses choose to make the last fast scrap of the night earlier than scheduled but do not announce it or adjust the schedule.  PLEASE, either schedule it earlier or request that the hostesses hold to the late schedule.  For those of us in the western time zones, it is NOT too late at 11pm (ie. 2am EST) and we are going strong at that point.  Now, getting up at 6am for a scheduled 9amEST fast scrap...much more difficult!  So really, in all fairness to us in the west, we should have some late challenges!

I think this is a grand idea!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love the scrap this picture games and the fast scraps.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I do, Tracy!  I do a Meet and Greet and points are involved for new and old alike.  I think it's fun to meet people!

I knew you did one, I just couldn't remember about the points. I like that part of the crop too. :)
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I love the Fast Scraps, even though I sometimes don't get to them until after the crop is over.  I also like the "find products to go with the pictures" game.... All in all, I love crops!
Rebecca

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee