We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

Tell me something fab about where you live
Hmmmm.  I live in Southern California where the weather is mostly good and you can get to the beach, mountains or desert all within 30 minutes.  That is always nice.  Lots of star sitings if you like that kind of stuff.  And I have done ultrasounds (my night job) on lots of celebrities.... most of them are very nice.  Not sure you'd run into that in too many areas.  So that is always fun.  :)

gidget

Cherry Picker

The mountains ... everyone who comes to Western North Carolina raves about how beautiful the mountains are.
if you want to be happy, be

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What can I say, it's VEGAS the entertainment capital of the world, so they say.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

JeanG

Cherry Cola

We live on the edge of a lake, are surrounded by woods and have deer, bear, Blad Eagles, fox and all sorts of other critters coming into our yard.  We usully see moose a few times a year by the roadside.

Niki

Cherry Cola

I live in Reno, NV, we have a lot of cool stuff that goes on here every year. We have festivals going on all year long, from chicken wings and rib festivals, to classical cars and motorcycles. There is always something going on and it makes it fun to live here. Alson about 24 miles from us is Virgina City, NV.  Investments made in mining (gold and siliver found here) on the Comstock from the 1860s through the 1880s financed the building of San Francisco, CA, 200 miles west.
Nicole
Image Image Image

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Turkey..nothing too special..it's one of those little towns..that if you blink you miss it ...oh we do have a post office,and a caution light....

Return to “Winter Crop 2008”