**Meet andGreet July 31**** ajsmom!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 167

Re: **Meet andGreet July 31**** ajsmom!

Post by ajsmom »

Laura Fiore wrote: OK--I see I am repeating everyone else because I wanted to use the quote and didn't read all the way through!

What's your fave alcoholic beverage?  Sangria  Had my first one the other day....OMG it was soooooooooooo good!!  Anyone have a good recipe?!

Have you ever been caught in a compromising position? :winkb:  Dang and I thought I made it thru your questions on the last round...Nope never caught...but the sprinkler system kicked on at the golf course and we got all wet...you asked :-D

Best college memory?  Being voted volleyball player of the year.

Coffee or Tea?  Diet Lime Pepsi...nothing coffee ever  Ever EVER...yuck!!!  I'll drink crystal light iced tea with lemon!

If you could go away overnight for more than one night (WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!), where would you go?  I never have...Can I fly there? 

Your house!  I love California! 

Favorite restaurant?  Panera Bread!!  and I get the same thing every time...aren't I exciting!!
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

milmomma wrote: Have you ever considered upgrading to expression?

Upgrading from my camera's software!!  LOL...  I seriously need to find some kind of photo editing software!!  Is that what you mean by expression?  LMAO  I'm clueless! 
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

niknik wrote:Well, Sue...seems like we have learned a lot about you today... what can I ask you that no one else has???......Image

Cake or Pie?  Cake with lots of frosting...make it calorie free...but it better taste the same!

Peanuts or Almonds?   Cashews

Underwire or no-underwire? (Or do the girls run free?)  Underwire...and pad it please!  or send some socks!  LOL

Shorts or capris?  Capri's

strawberry or cherry?  either as long as they are covered in chocolate!

pink or blue?  like you don't know!!!  Pink

Jelly or jam?  Is there a difference?

Steak or Chicken?  Chicken...someone else is cooking right?  Cause if I'm cooking can I have cereal?

Dressing on your salad, or on the side?  side...but give me extra!!

Coffee or tea?  Diet Lime Pepsi...for the fourth time....LMAO

Toilet paper roll- over or under?  Over...and I'll change it if it's wrong at your house!!

Christmas or birthday?  birthday...it's all about me after all

Sun or shade? Sun...bake me baby...I'm a sun goddess...make sure there' s a pool nearby tho... and don't splash in the water!!

Do you walk around puddles, or jump in them?  I get splashed by them cause jake and sarah jump in them! 

cats or dogs?  As long as it's stuffed it doesn't matter

phone or email? email...don't bother calling me on the phone cause I probably won't answer!!  But I'll email you back w/i seconds!  I live on the puter

Once I get the answers to all of these questions, hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight, LOL!  Sweet dreams!! How's dh's head?    Thanks Nik you rawk!!!
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

OK Sue--now that you've let her out, you'd better not be thinking of putting CraZY, I wanna go out with and have a few (you can have Sangria, I'll have some pear cider!), going to come for a girl's night at my house Sue back in the corner!!! You are too funny girl...and I'm not saying you weren't fun before, but we can take the sarcasm, believe me!
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

Laura Fiore wrote: OK Sue--now that you've let her out, you'd better not be thinking of putting CraZY, I wanna go out with and have a few (you can have Sangria, I'll have some pear cider!), going to come for a girl's night at my house Sue back in the corner!!! You are too funny girl...and I'm not saying you weren't fun before, but we can take the sarcasm, believe me!

okay here goes...what the heck are you trying to say here?  I have no clue!!
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Expression meaning the big cricut, silly goose!
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

milmomma wrote: Expression meaning the big cricut, silly goose!

Oh duh!!!  Blonde moment!!!  LOL!  Rewind.... I probably won't ever get the expression cause I don't use my cricut like I thought I would!  Seems I got it the same time Thickers came on the scene!   
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

HA! Sue...it was meant to be a compliment! I just got a total kick out of your answers today...you're WAY FUNNIER than I thought you were!!!
ajsmom
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ajsmom »

Just a quick Thank you!!  to all that asked questions today!  And thanks to Pam for asking me to be her meet and greet friend today!!  I was alot of fun and I hope everyone enjoyed getting to know me better!!

Return to “General Talk”