Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

**Meet andGreet July 31**** ajsmom!
 My 2 picks for July's Meet and Greet...nene, an ACOT veteran, and now Sue, a relative newbie, but who is fitting in awesome!

Sue's kids and mine go to the same school...in fact, her children are in the same grades as my youngest 3.  She needs one more to catch up! :winkb:

Here is her beautiful family

She has been rocking all the challenges....check out her gallery here
Now...fire away :winkb:!
~pam~

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Re: **Meet andGreet July 31**** ajsmom!
 Hey Sue!

Favorite vacation location?

Favorite snack food?

Have to lived in Wisconsin your whole life?

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Carol

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Hi Sue!!

How long have you been scrapping?

How did you get started?

Where in your house do you scrap?

Do you have any other hobbies besides scrapping?
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: Hi Sue!!

How long have you been scrapping?  That's hard to answer...I have some albums from high school and college of when I played volleyball, then when Adam (now 10) was 2 I went to a CM party and started slapping pics and stickers on pages, but really I started trying to get more creative last december.  I had seen some of Pam's work at her house and really loved what she did...didn't think I could do that...the beginning ones I was really proud of at the time...not so much anymore!  LOL  But I feel like I'm getting into my groove now.

How did you get started?  see above...

Where in your house do you scrap?  My family room...It works well for me because I can scrap and keep an eye on my kids at the same time.

Do you have any other hobbies besides scrapping?  I make bows, socks, flip flops, ponchos' purses...all those little girly things.  And I love me my Packers and Brewers!

Thanks Tracy...Oh and I idolize you!!!!

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

zanettac wrote: Hey Sue!

Favorite vacation location?  Disney World...I say we go there for the kids...but I'd go by myself if I had to!!

Favorite snack food?  Creamy milk chocolate...only the good stuff...I'm a chocolate snob!!

Have to lived in Wisconsin your whole life?  Yeah :waiting:  Someday we'll move somewhere warm!

Favorite ice cream flavor?  mint mint chocolate chocolate chip :-D 

Thanks for asking!!  I was afraid nobody would ask me questions cause nobody knows me!!

So bring em on!!! :-D

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning!

Coffee or tea?

Have you ever been to Canada?  If so, where?

Pitt or Clooney?

Give us the details about the marriage proposal and was it romantic?

What's your favorite scrappy line?

How are you inspired for your layouts?

What's the craziest thing you have done as adult?
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Awww that's so sweet!! Are you sure though? I have some pretty bad habits. Image

LOL!!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Do you have any pets?

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Hey Sue!!!

What brought you to ACOT?

What is your absolute FAVORITE scrappy company?

Who is your favorite superhero?

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Least favorite color?
SUS ImageImageImage

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Northern Brat wrote: Good morning!

Coffee or tea?  Diet Pepsi Lime  :-D

Have you ever been to Canada?  If so, where?  Yeah!!  Dh is in Toronto right now!!  And We were in Toronto back in '95 or '96 to see the Packers play there...even got 2 autograph pics of Brett Farve while we were there!!  Pics too...hmmm I wonder where those are :?

Pitt or Clooney?  Jon Bon Jovi

Give us the details about the marriage proposal and was it romantic?  Totally not romantic...  It was about a week b4 my b-day and he asked me what I wanted and I flashed him my hand and he said, "Okay"!  But, that's okay with me I'm totally not the romantic type either...makes me blush!  I even got to pick out my own ring :-D   But, not to make him sound bad...he's great and can fix anything!!!

What's your favorite scrappy line?  That's really hard to choose.  Lately I've been diggin Cosmo Cricket, but really it depends on my mood.  I don't really buy papers because of the name...I buy cause I like the pattern and right now it's bright summery colors.  It's hard to look at the new CHA releasess because I so do not want summer to end!  And anything girly!  (Oh don't tell Leslie but I just bought the Daisy D's Chloe Marie line :winkb:

How are you inspired for your layouts?  Sketches alot and the gallery.

What's the craziest thing you have done as adult?  Okay...here goes...hold onto your chairs...I'm back at school for the third time!  (I know I lead a boring life!)  I'm working on getting my master's degree in elementary education.  There were things I did as an early adult that would turn heads...but quite frankly I don't remember too much of my boozin bc (before children) days or at least anything I would want to share that would tarnish my squeaky clean reputation! 

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: 

Awww that's so sweet!! Are you sure though? I have some pretty bad habits. Image

LOL!!

I'm going to have to find me a new idol!!  Did you get any treasures up there?  LOL

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

ICanHasCherryOnTop wrote: Do you have any pets?

No I have 3 kids and a husband I have to take care of...that's enough!!

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Hi Sue!

Describe your perfect day.

What is your favourite season and why?

Thongs, Grannies or.......commando?

Your least favourite kids tv show?

If you won a million, what is the first thing you would buy?

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

_fck_first_run
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

suslvgeo wrote: Hey Sue!!!

What brought you to ACOT?  Pam introduced me to it a long time ago...I bought from the store and lurked for a long time before she kicked my butt and had me join for the last crop!  I love all the sarcasm on this board, cracks me up!  Someday I'll join in when you get to know me better...don't want to offend and take a lashing :winkb:

What is your absolute FAVORITE scrappy company? ACOT...does that count?  I love the store and the fact you can always get some kind of discount on your order!

Who is your favorite superhero?  Superninja....my dd plays she's a superninja in pink of course...she sports her cape and off she flies!

Are you a morning person or a night person?  Totally morning...I'm usually on the boards at 5 am?  I love the quiet time b4 the kids get up.  I usually go to bed right after them!

Least favorite color?  That's hard...there are shades of colors I don't like.  But if it matches my pp I'll use it!

Thanks for asking!! 

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

jjenni08 wrote:_fck_first_run

AH I won't go there :winkb:

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

bumblebby wrote: Hi Sue!

Describe your perfect day.  A day at disney world with my dd..so we could do all the girly princess stuff and DH can go with the boys and do the man stuff!  And throw in no lines and 80 degrees!

What is your favourite season and why?  Summer...love it hot and no school for the kids!

Thongs, Grannies or.......commando?  LOL...Image  Did I mention I embarress (okay that's not right but whateva) easliy

Your least favourite kids tv show?   Wiggles...are they still on?  DD never liked them either.  Oh and the other show on disney...Be Bops or whatever those idiots are called...Doodle Bops...yuck!!!Image

If you won a million, what is the first thing you would buy?  A convertible Mustang and a house on the ocean

Great questions...really had to think on these... (well except for the underwear one :winkb:)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Hi Sue,

Have to tell you I adore your work and love the colors you use!  Also, my fav drink is also Diet Pepsi w/lime.

what other hobbies do you have besides scrapping?
where do you get your best inspiration?
do you like to read?  if so, what kind of books?
if you had to give up one scrappy tool, what would it be?what is the one scrappy tool you just cannot live without?

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

beachlover wrote: Hi Sue,

Have to tell you I adore your work and love the colors you use!  Also, my fav drink is also Diet Pepsi w/lime.

Thanks Ann!!!  It's weird to hear that someone likes my stuff because I feel like i'm so new to scrappin!  So thanks a million!!!  I'm out of Dt. Pepsi w/ lime right now...got one for me? :winkb:

what other hobbies do you have besides scrapping?  I make hairbows, socks and  flip flops for girls...not so much anymore since I started scrappin more!  My kids are my hobby too!!  I love being with them!

where do you get your best inspiration?    Sketches, Tracy and Pam :winkb:

do you like to read?  if so, what kind of books? Yes I love to read!   Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?, Pigeon finds a hot dog, No David...etc!!

Seriously, I have been reading books for elementary students...I figure since I'm going to be a teacher I should familiarize myself with some of their books.  But for no brain reading...I love Jude Devereaux!  I want to start the Janet Evanovich series...on my to do list to get those!

if you had to give up one scrappy tool, what would it be?  I don't have alot of tools being new to scrappin...do I have to give one up? :-D

what is the one scrappy tool you just cannot live without?  My trimmer

Those really made me think...thanks for asking!!!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Did you get any treasures up there?

Nope. Treasure is in the other end. Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee