Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scraptag

Cherry Cola

scraptag
 Hi Ladies,
I signed up this year when you had National Scrapbook Day weekend.  I wanted to see and do the challenges...at least I got inspired! lol
So this week I actually had time to download a layout for a challenge.  Yah!  And my daughter and I had fun hunting for those cherries yesterday.  I won!  So now I'm ready to figure out what I really need so I can spend my coupon!  Needless to say, I'm enjoying the website and the conversation.  It's great.
  My name is Teri, aka Scraptap. I've been married for 13 years, we have a girl, 12 and a son 10.  We live in So. Orange County in California.  Right down the street from the those darn housewives in Coto de Caza! lol  It seems I have always been putting my pictures into albums, and including little momemtos of people or places.  I have photo albums that have been around since I was 10 or 12.  I tried to scrapbook when my children were born, but it was just awful.  I couldn't get the hang of those little stickers that creative memories offered.  Then I hooked up with it again about 5 years ago, and I have been having fun with it ever since.  I love using all kinds of mediums, from stickers to paint, stamping, chipboard, tearing...I'll try anything just about once!  (But I wont sew on it-just seems like a lot of work to bring out the sewing machine!)  I get most of my inspiration from magazines, but I like to print out lo's I see online too.  I try to keep my "stash" to a minimum, but I have to admit that it does continue to grow, especially when new tools come out.  I love tools and alphabets.  You just can't have too many of them!
  Other than scrabooking, I love to be on vacation!  I love to go somewhere new everytime, and see and do as much as possible.  And I love to share it with my family and extended family.  That is the best way to go. I have a goal to visit all of the National Parks in my lifetime, and to take my children to Europe before they go away to college.  I love gardening, camping and being pampered.  (which kinda contradicts with the whole camping thing, but I'm a lady of extremes!). 
  Kristin, I just have to say, that I have had the pleasure to ride a Harley a time or two, and with the right equipment, it IS  a joy!  Way to go!

I look forward to adding more lo's and pics to my gallery soon.  (and figuring out how to add my picture to my name like so many of you ladies do.)

Ciao,
Teri

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: scraptag
 Welcome to the board Teri!
Love your Daddy bug layout!
Jenna
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Welcome!  Good to "meet" you, Teri!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi, Terri! :)

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

ooohhhhh our first Cherry Blossom!!!! Image and WELCOME!!!!!! Image
SUS ImageImageImage

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

welcome you'll have so much fun

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome and great to meet ya!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hi Teri, welcome!!
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Teri,
ImageImage

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome to this fun, fun place!!!  This place can be addicting!!!!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Hi and welcome!!

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Welcome!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

Welcome!! I live probably 30 minutes from you in San Bernardino County.

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Hi and Welcome!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi! Stick around and play with us!
Leslie

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Welcome to ACOT Teri!!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

welcome!  welcome! welcome!
~pam~

kshand

Cherry Tart

Welcome :) 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Hi Teri! Welcome! Hope you love it here! Off to the gallery to see what you've posted!

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Hi Teri!  Glad you're jumping in!!
CHEERS~~

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee