We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

slicette

Bowl Full of Cherries

Tinkle . . .
so you all always seem to have an answer for everything . . . what would you do (I know what I'm doing next time) . . .

Derrick had a doctor's appointment - as is usual for a kid - he had to go to the bathroom (none in the doctor's office, they're outside in the hall).  Sooooo considering he had to go I took him to the women's - the woman who had just used the bathroom and walked out the door had gone ALL OVER the toilet seat . . . do you (a) call her back and tell her to wipe up / (b) let it go and clean it up yourself . . .
What Would Scooby Do?

Maggi

corriekate

Cherry Bomb

Re: Tinkle . . .
 Sure it was tinkle???  My toilet has a very forceful flush...IMO...and almost always splashes water on the seat...cuz I know I be hittin the mark!  LOL

Other than that...I don't really know what I would do...Kinda gross when you think about wiping someone elses pee off the seat....EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!  But I am not much good with embarrasing someone in public either...

davsar

Cherry Cola

I get real disgusted, but still wipe up after her.  And then I hold my child above the chair so they don't touch it at all.
ImageImage

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Probably would have just wiped it up myself but been totally disgusted. However, if I passed her again I would probably give her a dirty look.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

clairbug

Cherry Bing

Growing up, my mom practically had a toilet cleaning kit in her purse. She would spray it down, wipe it off and finish up with some Lysol. :-D Even after all that I STILL had to sit on strips of toilet paper.

But I have a boy...and as long as I can keep him from trying to play in the trash....or from picking gum from under the bowl, etc. we're ok. If it's too bad I would arm myself with a huge wad of toilet paper, clean it as good as I can and pray I don't get a disease. :-D

I'm not one for embarrassing people.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That's gross!  I would have let it slide though, lots of people squat and it may have been there before her.  I know, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt & she probably peed all over that seat herself!  :)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That is disgusting!

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Corriekate is right, it might have just been from the flush. Some of the public restrooms I've used splash back up on the seat. I always wipe the seat down anyway, just in case. But I'm too big to hover, LOL! And if the person ahead of me didn't flush, I just flush it and then go about my business. Some people are pigs, there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyone else flush public toilets with their foot?
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

ewwww.... I would just clean it up and move on... I agree about the forceful flushing toilets. We have them here at work and I swear sometimes, it will suck things out of the air!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I always flush with my foot...
I probably would have wiped it down and went about my business or if it was really disgusting..waited for another stall to open. :?

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I'd call her back or talk to the nurse or receptionist and say loudly THAT WOMAN OVER THERE ...........

It's amazing that there are people like this, especially if there is a long line to use the toilet after you and you still leave the seat wet!

PIGS
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

ewwwwwwwww, really, ewwwwwwwwwwww. :? :? :?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

MLee

Cherry Cola

I would wipe it down. I carry hand sanitizer in my purse so I would clean my hands and move on. What would be the point in embarrassing the woman, especially if you aren't sure she did it or if it wasn't the toilet itself?

I was always taught to flush with my foot but then it occured to me that the handle isn't more dirty than every thing else I'm touching in that stall, from the door latch to the handle on the wash basin. Now I just flush, leave and wash my hands with my sanitizer and call it done! ;) Besides, what's on the bottom of your foot that you're leaving for the next person to touch?

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Uh, I'm not getting close to anyone's pee except for my own, I will hover on top of the mess, my dear!  My leg muscles are really strong from doing this my whole life.  Sometimes, there doesn't even have to be pee on a seat to motivate me to hover.
Leslie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

ewww, I get so grossed out by public rest rooms!  I would rather have an accident than have to use one....  Almost.  I'd probably clean it up then give her dirty looks too untiul she KNEW that I knew!  See, that is why I hate public rest rooms!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What's so hard about cleaning up after yourself anymore?
Damn, people suck!!! :x
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

Don't even get me started on public restrooms.  Some of the women on my floor at work are NASTY!  I go through this EVERY single day!  I look for a clean stall, and if they are all dirty, I go to the one that's the least dirty, and then I remember which one was dirtiest that day so I can avoid it.  I don't know why women can be so filthy.  Sometimes it is the toilet flush, other times I KNOW it's pee because it's colored!!  Sometimes I think women that hover and can't do it right make a huge mess.  That being said, I would have wiped the seat, and, as I was wiping, I'd be saying, "I sure hope this is not pee that's on the seat.  That's nasty to think that people are so dirty," because I've done that before.  Then I'd line the seat with strips of paper if he needed to sit down.

Here's something to think about:  you gotta wonder how nasty the bathrooms are at school!!  Blech!
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I would just clean it up and move on.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

I hate that...it drives me crazy.  I usually find another stall...but I've been verbal about it....not accusing, just saying things like...why don't people clean up their own messes or why can't people just sit on the seat so they don't miss!    But I have cleaned it up if it was the only place to go and I was desperate.

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

I would just wipe it up and finish my job. Of course, being a nurse, urine doesn't bother me at all though. another thingto look at  is that sometimes when someone dribbles on the seat it is due to stress incontinence..which is where the muscles that control the urine may be weak..they may urinate, wipe and then stand up and have a trickle..and they may not even notice it. yea they should probably look at the seat..but I guess some people don't.
Peggy

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee