We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Rub ons, and stickers...themes or separate?
 Do you store rubons and stickers/embellies together in themes or separately.. or separately in themes?  I am not sure I would have enough rubons to be in themes separately...and...no... I am not drinking..(I just reread that..)

Shoot...I should check out the organizational threads...
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: Rub ons, and stickers...themes or separate?
 if they can be grouped into themes (such as boy, winter, love etc) then that is what I do. If not, then they are grouped by color.
SUS ImageImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I store them together in themes.

jksergi

Cherry Blossom

I store by themes but keep my rubons together & stickers together within the theme

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Don't even ask.  I LOVE being organized and my scrappy stuff is way disorganized.  Makes me nuts!
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

Bernadettte

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have so much stuff that I don't really know how to organise it.  I have lots of rub-ons so I just store them all together and sometimes I store them in themes, depends.  I find the theme sorting doesn't always work for me.  I'm not much help am I, LOL!!!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am right now in the process of separating into themes because I have so much and keep buying more and more instead of looking through all the packets.  Now they will be organized and I will know exactly what I have.  I found I have as many as 4 of some stickers! 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I am not any help at all-- all my stickers are in one drawer- my rub-ons in another- except alpahs and they are in 2 others.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

when I uncover my desk I may try to organzie them :(

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have so very few rub-ons they are with the stickers sorted by theme

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I just have my rub-ons in one section labeled "rub-ons" so I'm no help....then I have all my stickers and other stuff sectioned off such as "girly" "boy" "baby" "camping""Disney""felt fusion""chipboard" and I need another sticker organizer so I can breakdown my holiday stuff...I tried the theme thing before with all my paper and embellies together and that didn't really work...so now my dilema is going to be how to sort my PP :?
Image~Angie~

niknik

Cherry Blossom

I keep my stickers and rub-ons separated and I have a drawer of alphas and "other" for each. Hope that helps!!
~~Nicole~~

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

I group them in themes if possible.  If not, they all go into a   deep abyss  drawer.
CHEERS~~

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

haha Ma..you crack me up... now get back on the scrabble!  Your turn for an donkey kicking! haha!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

clairbug

Cherry Bing

Um...I have a bin for all my alphas. All other rub-ons and stickers are jumbled together in another bin. I find if I'm TOO organized in my scrappy stuff I crimp my style. :-D

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Most of my stuff is separated by themes....my paper is generally organized by company.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I tend to organize by type, for example - stickers are in a giant pile with some chipboard alphas, paper frills, fabric tabs, etc. 

Other chipboard is shoved into a drawer (that ended up being too small from all of my hoarding) and yet some more is stored in this metal lunch box I altered a while back.

Rub-ons are kept in a small metal drawer, a ziploc bag, and some of them are lying on top of my paper racks. 

Some system, huh? 
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee