We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

What's for dinner?
 Oh lawd.... I have pork carnitas cooking right now and the smell has been killing me all afternoon!  I'll be making some pico de gallo to go with it.  What's on the menu tonight for you guys?

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: What's for dinner?
 leftovers.  I cooked a roast chx dinner yesterday and so tonight we are having the leftover chicken and gravy in hot chicken sandwiches.  probably salad too.

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So I'm thinking...the ACOT get-together...

Your place, your cooking, and your cupcakes (the pear kind that I still haven't attempted)  :)

I'm having some sort of frozen or boxed meal since Phil has a grad class tonight and won't be around until after dinner.  Sounds good, huh?
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Dh is bbq'ing AAA steaks and potatoes with all the fixins'!

baggleflap

Cherry Tart

My Dd has been bugging me to go to a Mexican restaurant. So, instead, we'll be making Enchiladas and Tacos at home. I'm on a diet and I can make them lower fat (and carbs). I'd eat WAY too much if we went out.

clairbug

Cherry Bing

We're eating out somewhere. Not sure where, though. I have nothing in the fridge or freezer and desperately need to go to the grocery store.

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

How sad is this....I'm thinking cereal because I just don't feel like cooking.....

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

It's DS#1's birthday so he gets to choose.  And he chose General Tso's Chicken from the local Chinese place.  No cooking for me tonight!  That means more scrapbooking!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

It's my son's 19th birthday today. We'll be eating out, his choice. He'll probably choose Olive Garden.

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Well, I wanted to grill a burger but the weather has been bizarre all day...so looks like I'll be cooking it indoors with a spud and some kind of veggie. 

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

Jess, my husband can never read about your cooking. I try to make him believe people only cook like you on tv. :-D
~*Lisa*~

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

So I'm thinking...the ACOT get-together...

Your place, your cooking, and your cupcakes (the pear kind that I still haven't attempted)  :)

I'm having some sort of frozen or boxed meal since Phil has a grad class tonight and won't be around until after dinner.  Sounds good, huh?

Ok yes to my cooking and cupcakes but not my place... I need a better set-up than my one woman scrap room.  :? But seriously, how FUN would it be?! 

I'm totally squeezing some dinner to you through the internet lines now... can you smell it yet?  :-D

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Glenda - not sad at all...I just considered the same thing :)

I think I'm going to go with some Greek-style yogurt with honey and Triscuits.  Is that considered a balanced meal?  :winkb:
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Okay, you can totally borrow my kitchen and we can scrap at my place!  You don't mind cat fur EVERYWHERE, right?  :-D

My LSS has free crop time all day long and I'm on vacation all summer (except for a couple of weeks when I'll be at camp).
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Hmmmm... leftover BBQ brauts and ribs from yesterday's BBQ! Z even made lemonade :P

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We went to Applebee's yesterday and I have left over steak.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Jess, my husband can never read about your cooking. I try to make him believe people only cook like you on tv. :-D
LOL thanks Lisa!  Really I swear most of the time it is deceptively easy! 

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Kathy, I need to go check out your LSS link in the other thread.  Stinkin' gas is just SO expensive right now!  But I would do it if we planned a big day of ACOT fun if there was interest.  I can't do the 10th though... DH needs NOSE surgery on the 11th and he is already being a big baby about it.  Image 

rebajane

Sweet Cherry Pie

suddenly...I'm starving and the fresh garden salad with crab doesnt sound as good as it did this morning. I think I am going to go saute some frozen seafood and throw together some kind of paella to go with the salad.Toodles.
Rebajane

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

okay I've got to stop reading this post because what everyone else is having is making me hungry and I'm still having cereal!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee